View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Tips and Tricks for begginers 
Selling plater

Post Tips and Tricks for begginers
if you got any advise to new people that are just starting the game (me) pleas post here

any tips on how to survive the 1st season because i cant seem to earn enuf money because you cant pic winners that esaly because there all pups.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:26 pm
Handicapper

The key to starting the game I find is to build up your fund of money and then buy so better dogs.

If you enter 3 of your dogs in completely the wrong distance of races, but the day before trial them over 850m this will wear them out. When they race the next day do the tri-cast (picking the correct first 3 home) this should come in as your dogs will come 4th, 5th & 6th. Have as much money on as possible.

I have £36M in the bank - it is easy after that.

Regards,

Lee

Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:58 pm
Selling plater

does training actule do anythink when you do yourself or when it is autoaticly done?

Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:43 pm
Handicapper

I only play with the automatic training on.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:27 pm
Selling plater

I only play with the automatic training on.

i cant tell that the auto increses there stats much

Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:27 am
Selling plater

any tips on how to breed good dogs? (got anoyed with game as all my dogs got cut off so they had to brke and lost in semes 4 times in same day)

Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:29 am
Selling plater

Sawathdi Khraop Zowlow Kumppaooi, 9th July, 2011

any tips on how to survive the 1st season because i cant seem to earn enuf money because you cant pic winners that esaly because there all pups.

Click on the top left side on "Parade". If it says little condition or something like that no bet to win. Also check bottom left decs = weather forecast. If dog prefers wet surface wait for "heavy rain". Dogs prefer very fast surface also win with heavy rain. Enough chances to make money also in the first 2 -3 months. I am finishing season 5 just now have 50 kennels ( more unfortunately not possible ) most wins ( not Open Races just the number of wins ) and, between mid November and mid December selling all 2yo dogs except those having at least grade 4 or better. Then enough money available for the pre season puppy auction. I have never seen a better game than this one, believe me. If you have more questions contact me - momofai@yahoo.de. Regards -Hans-

Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:52 pm
Selling plater

does training actule do anythink when you do yourself or when it is autoaticly done?

Did you get any response to this question, have noticed the main thing automatic does is allow dogs to be fit for races, but lets say you enter a 45avg dog in a 275 race the automatic doesnt focus training on traps or speed...Have been considering changing game to manual training.

Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:09 am
Selling plater

zowlow wrote:

Did you get any response to this question, have noticed the main thing automatic does is allow dogs to be fit for races, but lets say you enter a 45avg dog in a 275 race the automatic doesnt focus training on traps or speed...Have been considering changing game to manual training.

i would do manual but it is dificalt to tell what syball meens what

Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:46 pm
Selling plater

regarding the manual training - when your dog is set to race, how many days should you put it on red training to get it so its fit to race?

Also when you get your pup, how long before you should start racing it at its preferred distance?

Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:21 pm
Selling plater

Post Re: Tips and Tricks for begginers
so when do manual what do the sybals mean for staminer and the and also the traping one?

Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]