View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Competition: Sheffield 3-Steps to Glory Sunday 18th March 
Handicapper

Post Competition: Sheffield 3-Steps to Glory Sunday 18th March
Hi all,

I would like to announce the 2nd competition I am prepared to run open to everybody of all standards of GM2 players.

This Competition will be the Sheffield 3-Steps-to-Glory, with the Heats over 525m, semi-finals over 575m and the final over 650m (all random going).

Rules of entry:

1) Closing date shall be Saturday 17th March 2012
2) A maximum of 6 dogs can be entered by each 'trainer'
3) Greyhound files should be e-mailed to lee.calcutt@hotmail.co.uk before the closing date
4) I will post the first round draw on the GM2 forum website showing greyhound name and trainer name (I know some players like me missed the 'entering of the trainers name' and they just show as player 1.
5) I will run the heats through to the final and post the results of each race on the forum by the evening of Sunday 18th March.
6) I have a new piece of software where I can record the races 'live' so I will try and do this for the semi-finals and finals

This competition is based on the real Sheffield competition which tests the greyhounds versatility over the 3 difference distances 525m, 575m and 650m.

Any questions please feel free to e-mail me.

Kind regards,

Lee

Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]