View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 BETTING 
Selling plater

Post BETTING
Hello any one help me sort some issues out when i go to betting i pick my dog but it wont allow me to put a price in the betting form only allows me to use maximum or minimum buttons thanks for your help . :)

Fri May 09, 2008 1:16 pm
Selling plater

Post betting fixed
sorry i dont need help now i sussed it out i think im going blind lol it works great now thank you craig xx

Fri May 09, 2008 1:37 pm
Selling plater

I had this same problem. Could never understand how to bet, other than the maximums, because when I entered an amount, it would never "take".

Then I just started playing Starters Orders 3, and found out that there was a "Confirm" button that I'd never seen before on GM. But the first time I saved a game in SO3, and then came back to it the next day, the betting slip was somehow lower on the screen and I could no longer get to the "Confirm" button. I tried starting a new game, and same problem. Closed out and got back in, same problem.

I then decided to try increasing my screen resolution. That worked (so far!) for both games. But I'm still puzzled as to how the betting slip can float around like that -- sometimes you see the "Confirm" button and sometimes you don't. If the slip was located more in the center of the screen, then surely no one would have this problem.

Can't imagine that FARMERGILES15UK and I are the only two players who have run into it. I can see how it could turn someone off either game rather quickly. (For GM, I just learned to be content with always betting the maximum.)

Regina

Thu May 15, 2008 5:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]