View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Vista Ultimate 
Selling plater

Post Vista Ultimate
Right im having problems with this game..

Im using a Radeon 9800xt card on Vista Ultimate.

As soon a i click the shortcut to the game the game loads up in a scrabbled mess with just coloured lines over the screen, all my drivers are upto date as i did them yestarday and ive just installed The Movies to see if my card was the problem yet that works fine, ive also tried reinstalling GM and downloading again.

Any solution ?

Cheers.

Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:41 pm
Site Admin

Thanks for the report. Windows Vista has driver issues. Greyhound Manager uses an older version of dirctx which is supposed to be fine on Vista but it's all down to individual video card manufacturers providing the drivers. I am fairly sure this will be the problem but am logging all vista related reports and will look at these after the game has been on sale for a while. For now please submit an error report to support@greyhoundmanager.com. I am presuming the graphics mess is the first screen you see? Please provide any more details you can think of.

For now, anyone with Vista should obviously try the demo first and make sure it's running ok.

Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:05 pm
Selling plater

Thanks for the reply, ive just checked in solutions section on vista and it says the problem is a programme compatiblity problem.

Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:32 pm
Selling plater

Anyone currently playing this with Vista ?

Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]