View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:11 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Payment FAQ 
Site Admin

Post Payment FAQ
How much does Greyhound Manager 2 cost?

£19.99 UK Sterling. You may also choose to pay in US dollars or Euros but whatever payment currency you choose your bank/credit card company will convert to your local currency.

How do I get the game?

Go to http://www.greyhoundmanager.com and download the game. The download includes a free unlimited play demo so you can try before you buy. When you are ready to buy just run the full version (GM2 shortcut from your desktop) and complete the payment process.

What happens if I change computer or format my hard drive? Do I lose the game?

No. On purchase you are emailed a serial number. If, for example, you purchase a new machine, you simply download the game again and re-register the game using your serial number. The game will then be unlocked again.

What payment methods do you accept?

We use PAYPAL's secure payment system. You can pay using credit or debit cards or Paypal (you do not have to have a PAYPAL account to pay).

I purchased Greyhound Manager 2 some time ago and have lost my serial number and have now bought a new computer or reformatted my hard drive etc. How do I get the game working again?

This is by far the most common support request. Firstly, please make a note of the serial number (or purchase ref.) that will be emailed to you once your purchase has been completed. You need this to reactivate the game if you buy a new PC or reformat your hard drive. If you lose this information we can provide it (email support@startersorders.com). Let us know the email address you used to purchase and the licence holders name (the name you purchased under) and we will return your details.

Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:44 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]