View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 problems and disapointment 
Handicapper

Post problems and disapointment
hello can anyone please help me sort this out..ive just purchased gm2 and have downloaded the patch ....but still have the same old schedule and the tracks havnt been updated..anyone know how i can sort this out please..and also if anybody has any data modules or downloads they would like to share or real trainer lists then that would be greatly appreciated..im a real greyhound enthusiast and would like to have as realistic and enjoyable experience with gm2 as possible ..i loved gm1 but at the moment am very dissapointed with gm2...please help

Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:53 pm
Handicapper

hotdog, hang fire mate the game has been out little over a week. i have an updated trainers file i can send if you want,
Also panther is taking the time to make up a schedule based on the real season. These things just need a bit of patience mate. I love the game, graphic overhaul has improved play no end. Be patient buddy and i am sure the updates you want will be available

Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:54 pm
Handicapper

that would be great wardie if u could send me the updated trainer file.....its just i got the impression that the patch had all the updates but it seems to have made no significant difference..ur right the graffics and improved greyhound trackcraft and traits are great..and without gm1 and gm2 there would be no realistic sim/game for greyhound racing enthusists...maybe i expected too much too soon.my email is pokerking1980@live.co.uk..nice 1

Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:00 pm
Handicapper

Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]