View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 heat winners not lining up in the semis 
Handicapper

Post heat winners not lining up in the semis
i have 2 homebred pups who both won their heats in the peterborough puppy derby but then failed to take their place in the semi final with 2 vacant traps..i have never had this problem before and find it very strange and annoying..has anybody any idea why this could have happened?

Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:04 pm
Group 1 winner

I'm really not sure why this would happen - was it just a one-off occurrence? When I tested the schedule this never happened, and I think Mark put it through some tests before he made it available as a patch too.

Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:34 pm
Handicapper

hello panther....yeah its just happened the once but to be honest i havnt played since ...apart from this.. the games superb and the schedules brilliant..ill keep you posted if it happens again ...it completley baffled me ..maybe its just a 1 off...i hope so anyway...im in season 4 and had no probs up till now...strange tho.

Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:19 pm
Handicapper

I'm really not sure why this would happen - was it just a one-off occurrence? When I tested the schedule this never happened, and I think Mark put it through some tests before he made it available as a patch too.
the same week i was ment to have runners in the semis i was also banned from entering my graders in races...anytime i tried to the message you are banned from enter dogs on this day kept appearing..and i wasnt allowed to enter any dogs until after the final of the peterb puppy derby...im carrying on now and all seems back to normal

Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]