View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Atiggerx33's Global Mod 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Need Some Testers
You don't get 2yo maidens in the UK schedule until after the first feature race. It was specifically set up this way, as the Brocklesby Stakes at Doncaster in late March is traditionally the first 2yo race of the season, but prior to this new rule being added there would be lots of 2yo maidens from January onwards. If you remove the Brocklesby Stakes, you won't get any maidens until later in the season (after your first 2yo feature race).

Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:47 pm
Group 1 winner

atiggerx33 wrote:
Ok I am caught up to the current 2014 US races, what have been ran thus far. I cannot seem to find a reliable source listing the upcoming races, even the bloodhorse 2nd quarter book has some issues, I do not believe there are two Firecracker stakes, and yet one was just ran on June 27, but the book says another will be run on July 2, with a different age requirement. The book also lists all races to December that have a set date, yet June wasn't even included in the first or second quarter book as if the month does not even exist. I am so confused. And if we are going in quarters (as the book title implies) wouldn't June be the end of the 2nd quarter?

I think I am just going to go with the 2013 schedule for the remaining races, unless someone can give me a source that actually makes sense.

The Firecracker stakes are two different races, one at Churchill and the other at Mountaineer. There is about 4 or 5 races called the Inaugural Stakes. The bloodhorse is as good as it gets, u could check them on each Tracks web site.

The tracks that open up at the end of the year like Tampa and Sunland will not have confirmed it's stakes calendar yet.

Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:00 pm
Selling plater

any update on the us schedule part ax thanks for the hard work

Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:13 am
Selling plater

no rush im still playing my old save while I can

Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:35 am
Selling plater

Can we start your schedule in the us yet

Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:18 am
Selling plater

Ax thanks for the response i started a game last night and noticed that the dubai carnival races arent in but the german and irish are and i put the showcase file in

Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:24 pm
Selling plater

Its sorted how is it going on the us part

Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:50 pm
Selling plater

They did exsist

Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:18 pm
Selling plater

What do u think the problem is about it crashing on the us schedule

Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:35 pm
Selling plater

Will you try to get the major japan races in there

Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:50 pm
Group 1 winner

atiggerx33 wrote:
...then I will add Hong Kong

Hong Kong is a tricky one, as their derby is for 4yo only, and they don't really have 2yo and 3yo races in their schedule. Also, the races for older horses are described as being for 3yo+, but they rarely included horses younger than 5. Most horses in Hong Kong racing are imports from other countries, so they don't really run in graded races in Hong Kong until they are 4. However, this doesn't really tie in well with the fact that overseas horses in the game always race exactly four seasons from 2yo to 5yo. I would suggest bringing everything forward by one year, so that the Hong Kong Derby (and its trial races) is for 3yo and their races for older horses are for 4yo+ (January to May) or 3yo+ (October to December).

Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:20 pm
Group 1 winner

atiggerx33 wrote:
Panther, should I do something similar for Australia, it has been bugging me since their "aging" of racehorses occurs mid-season, thus the paths that a horse there should take end up getting messed up as the game says they are 3 but in Australia after may they would be 4. It's the early months that are a problem, a 3 yo AU horse on it's 3 yo campaign begins in August, then according to the game turns 4 January first, only getting to complete 1/2 of it's 3 year old campaign and now it is no longer eligible for any 3 yo races. So long story short, from January - May in Australia should I just make the races a year older, 3UP turns to 4UP, 3 turns to 4, 2 turns to 3?

That could work, although it wouldn't quite seem right having the Golden Slipper (the world's richest 2yo race) as a 3yo race!

To be honest, I'm leaving Australia until last when it comes to my own schedule, so I haven't properly thought about it yet.

Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:53 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Atiggerx33's Global Mod
I've noticed an issue when creating my own worldwide mod, and thought I'd flag it up to you too:

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=10020

It only starts happening several years into a game, so it's only going to be noticeable if you do a 10-season auto-run, of if you play the game for several seasons.

I think I know what's causing it, and I've e-mail Mark directly.

Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:22 pm
Group 1 winner

Mark knows about the issue, and is looking into it. I've sent him the schedule with the increased number of French races, so that he can use it to test. I'm sure it will be fixed in the next patch. Can't believe I hadn't noticed it before, as it's a bit of a game-breaker as far as worldwide schedules are concerned!

Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:00 pm
Selling plater

It says taht i have to download every file manually, could you please zip all the files, that would be nice!
Thank you for your mod and your work!

Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next