View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Latest online development news. 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Latest online development news.
pjrhodes1970 wrote:
lads can you give me the heads up when new patch comes with ck back in i have a lot of updating to do
on 1,026 got to go to 1,044 so if you can let me know asap when its out only going to update when CK is back
thanks in advance

Everything seems to be normal now.

Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:05 pm
Group 1 winner

simpleminds wrote:
I have just checked my exported horses even the ones I exported yesterday are not in there so nearly two years of exported horses are gone.

Gray

I feel u pain, I did that and I had to put 200 horses back in, now I back it up every week.

Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:06 pm
Group 1 winner

thanks better get updating

Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:12 pm
Profile WWW
Handicapper

Just downloaded latest patch to try the CK again. It works fine but after one race when you click the X to go back then you would normally get your runners screen it is all blank and green!! Press escape and takes you back to main page of CK so I have to go in again and select the same horses again for the trial race. It used to keep the same ones after each race - is this a bug? Takes forever to trial horses if you have loads of them exported..

Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:21 pm
Handicapper

dit74 wrote:
Just downloaded latest patch to try the CK again. It works fine but after one race when you click the X to go back then you would normally get your runners screen it is all blank and green!! Press escape and takes you back to main page of CK so I have to go in again and select the same horses again for the trial race. It used to keep the same ones after each race - is this a bug? Takes forever to trial horses if you have loads of them exported..

I have the same issue.

Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:55 pm
Group 2 winner

Namor wrote:
dit74 wrote:

I have the same issue.

Me too.

Also, it doesn't allow me to enter a lot of horses. It says they are already entered but they are not.

On previous versions you could race the same horse (different age) against each other. Can we not do that now?

Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:52 pm
Group 1 winner

i also have to go out the ck after a trial but at least when i go back in i dont have to select everything again
now that would be a pain

Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:23 pm
Profile WWW
Handicapper

follis86 wrote:
Namor wrote:
dit74 wrote:

I have the same issue.

Me too.

Also, it doesn't allow me to enter a lot of horses. It says they are already entered but they are not.

On previous versions you could race the same horse (different age) against each other. Can we not do that now?

Just downloaded latest patch and still after the race I am taken back to the CK main menu and then have to reselect horses manually for every race. Very tedious lol1!! Are there any fixes for this?

Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:22 pm
Group 1 winner

Seems like a good spot to make my suggestion about the CK again. My idea is to have the option to "Save Race Field". You set up your race conditions and add the horses you want for the race and save it. Give it a name such as "Ascot/3yo/6F/Good". Through a drop down list you would be able to choose that race easily again. From there you could add or detract horses or change conditions and then save it again if you so desire.

The Group list feature currently is the same idea but it does not allow a single horse to be put in multiple groups (unless this has been rectified). To me the group list feature is useless if I can't put a horse in multiple groups. My idea would need to have the ability to put a horse in multiple races/groups.

Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:46 pm
Group 1 winner

Just tried trialing some horses in the CK and well it's a pain. Like the others after you watch a race you are taken back to main CK screen. The race results for a race aren't what they were before. Forgive me for not understanding but why couldn't you put the previous CK version back in?

Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:52 am
Handicapper

Just tried the CK again, now it looks like the times have gone on the results screen too! Is this deliberate?

How do you trial your new against your old without the times?

Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:21 am
Group 1 winner

dit74 wrote:
Just tried the CK again, now it looks like the times have gone on the results screen too! Is this deliberate?

How do you trial your new against your old without the times?

I don't take a blind bit of notice on times , I trail a lot and good ones go on and the bad ones get deleted.

Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:36 pm
Site Admin

The recent trial did throw up a few issues but the process was fairly smooth. So a league can be run similar to the old style league. It may need some fixes when/if TOM get's used again from this side.

The issue is that those who created and ran TOM in the past have other commitments. Leon is not available other than for giving basic advice to anyone who decides to run the league. It will not be organised from this side. So I suggest anyone willing to be involved uses this thread to organise roles. Otherwise it can't go ahead. Then let me know and I'll ask Leon to provide some basic TOM advice (I believe he was available early this month). Not having been involved I am not 100% clear on all the roles. Obviously someone needs to accept horse files, organise them and run races. Races need to be captured and uploaded. It is time consuming depending on trainer and race numbers.

If there are not the volunteers available then it could be the odd exhibition race will still be run from here similar to the Cheltenham. It depends on time free really.

Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:04 am
Group 1 winner

I am willing to do the horse files and tom etc I have plenty of spare time as I no longer work I am sure we would get a few volunteers to run races all I need is a walkthrough from Leon with Tom and transported horse files I am sure a few guys on here would like to offer help aswell and once I know what to do I can pass the knowledge on so we would always have someone to take up the reins if needed again and if we could start pretty soon Mark we may get a league started just after Christmas.

Gray

Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:01 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Handicapper

I'd be more than willing to help out in some way. Anything to get this great league up and running again!

Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next