View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Latest online development news. 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Latest online development news.
I would prefer to stay up to date on patches. My hope is a version of the CK that resembles 1.26 or better is added in a new patch. This current version is a real pain.

Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:33 pm
Group 1 winner

Seriously we need the CK fixed so that it doesn't go back to the CK start screen after every race and also the CK needs to remember your horses you picked for a race - like before.

Please?

Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:03 am
Group 2 winner

SiriusChill wrote:
Seriously we need the CK fixed so that it doesn't go back to the CK start screen after every race and also the CK needs to remember your horses you picked for a race - like before.

Please?

I couldn't agree more Sirius. I've basically given up trialling horses for now because I just don't have the patience

Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:36 am
Group 1 winner

follis86 wrote:
SiriusChill wrote:

Please?

I couldn't agree more Sirius. I've basically given up trialling horses for now because I just don't have the patience

We got our fixes Follis. My donkeys are so gonna whoop up on your donkeys. :lol: I'm going to win every 60 handicap - give up now. :lol:

Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:11 am
Group 1 winner

Well not so fast Sirius. Just got around to trialing and indeed the field selected is there after you run a race but all the horses are different than what you chose.

:?

Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:27 am
Group 1 winner

Anyone got any news. Or is it the end :cry:

Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:57 pm
Site Admin

A couple of months ago a process was added that allowed the exporting of horses in the same way as previous versions. So the idea was TOM could be used again and a relatively small league could be started up again quite quickly run on these forums for those who wish to play it. As in the past it would be a voulenteer run 'for fun' league. Unfortunatly the guy who did most of the TOM related work has other priorities and it's probably a lot of work for someone to take on cold as I have not been notified of any progress. Still, the possibility remains.

In the meantime the exhibition race run a few months ago went down very well so a few more of these will be run. Just a single race very now and again as long as they get enough entries to make it worthwile. They will probably reflect a high profile real life race and will be posted in here (the league forum) a week or two before the race is due to be run. It would be nice to have races over a range of distances so stay tuned.

Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:27 pm
Group 1 winner

I did send Leon a e-mail Mark months ago but never heard back I am still willing to do it I have sent Leon a new one today has he may of been busy.

Gray

Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:01 am
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

I've got some spare time if you need any assistance with TOM and would be happy to help.
Even if Leon doesn't reply, I'm sure we could work out how to use it. It's not like we have to build the thing from scratch.

Kev.

Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:13 pm
Group 1 winner

Hi Mark I sent Leon a E-mail today and this was his reply so with a bit of luck something could be done soon.

Hi Gray

I have exams which end on the 27th of January. I can't do much until then unfortunately. I'm happy to get things up and running and build a small interface which a new person can use, but can't do this until after the 27th as will take me a few days. If you using horse files again I can run through some of the other things that need to be done. You will need some programs as well, to access database and the server, but again I can run through this with you after 27th
Its a bit hectic at the moment as I have a crazy amount of work and am developing 3 projects, but I should be able to do the SO stuff in a few days.
I also have to extract the files from my broken laptop, but that won't take long.

Leon

Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:05 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

simpleminds wrote:
Hi Mark I sent Leon a E-mail today and this was his reply so with a bit of luck something could be done soon.

Hi Gray

I have exams which end on the 27th of January. I can't do much until then unfortunately. I'm happy to get things up and running and build a small interface which a new person can use, but can't do this until after the 27th as will take me a few days. If you using horse files again I can run through some of the other things that need to be done. You will need some programs as well, to access database and the server, but again I can run through this with you after 27th
Its a bit hectic at the moment as I have a crazy amount of work and am developing 3 projects, but I should be able to do the SO stuff in a few days.
I also have to extract the files from my broken laptop, but that won't take long.

Leon

That is good. Keep me posted with any developments.

Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:43 am
Group 1 winner

Good news League might be around the corner just got a e-mail from Leon.

Hi Gray

I will look what I can do to get something up and running this weekend. There loads of spam joiners so will have to block them as well.
Once up and running will let you know next steps. There should still be history from previous years. So just a case of rolling onto new season with some tweaks.
Will send the program that I used to sort files. It requires a connection to the database. Will check if its working and then will have to verify its working for you.
Anyway will send an update over the weekend.

Regards,

Leon

Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:45 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

Great News. :D

Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:12 pm
Group 1 winner

terrific news

Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:51 pm
Profile WWW
Group 2 winner

Exciting, keep us posted Gray

Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next