View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 League Rules 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: League Rules
Colsey1986 wrote:
Hi,

How do you prove that the horse is not a full brother or sister? When you transfer a horse into TOM can other people see the horses lineage details.

For example i got a horse called katy bird and a horse called katy bird 1 but have different parents, but people are gong to think they are full brothers and sister but they are not.

Yes whole lineage shows up in Tom and the race kit

Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:15 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Colsey1986 wrote:
Hi,

How do you prove that the horse is not a full brother or sister? When you transfer a horse into TOM can other people see the horses lineage details.

For example i got a horse called katy bird and a horse called katy bird 1 but have different parents, but people are gong to think they are full brothers and sister but they are not.

No Worries the linage would be Checked and if they got different parents will be fine.

Gray

Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:04 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Selling plater

Can someone point me the way of race entries for the flat league please. I think I read that maiden runners stay maiden runners for the season? Cannot be entered in group races? also How often can my horse run for example: I have a horse entered in the first race week 1. Can I enter him in ther race after the race?

Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:59 pm
Group 1 winner

Am57589 wrote:
Can someone point me the way of race entries for the flat league please. I think I read that maiden runners stay maiden runners for the season? Cannot be entered in group races? also How often can my horse run for example: I have a horse entered in the first race week 1. Can I enter him in ther race after the race?

Maidens will be maidens until it wins then its not a maiden so can't run in maidens after a win you can't enter a unraced horse in Group 1's but if you enter a unraced horse in Group 2, 3 your horse may well be handicapped highly with a big rating hence ruining your horse a chance of winning future Handicaps due to a high Rating its best to run your horse's in the Maidens in Week1 and 2 so your horse can get a decent Handicap mark unless you know your horse's are world beaters and if this is your first time in the League I suggest you use the Maidens to give you a understanding where your horses level is and work from that you don't want to ruin your horses chance of winning any races. you can run your horse once a week so you can enter it each week in one race Please note if you run your horse at 6f and 7f and your horses best race is 7f your horse can only run a 1f either side of your horses best run after two runs so your horse can only run from 6f to a 1mile. The exception to this Rule is stayers races over 2miles where you can expand the distance and Jump horses also have a bigger distance between best runs.

Gray

Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:46 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

Is the schedule in TOM finalised yet?

Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:07 am
Group 1 winner

SiriusChill wrote:
Is the schedule in TOM finalised yet?

Yes Sirius it we be gone for a week or two has we are planning a trials day 6 flat Races and 6 NH races I think Leon Has Changed the courses on the Flat so that is it.

Gray

Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:24 am
Profile YIM WWW
Selling plater

Thank you simpleminds :D

Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:30 am
Group 1 winner

Is there a certain patch you need to have been on for the uploaded horses to be accepted? For example I'm currently on 1.054 as still got no Internet in new place to update the game and probably not going to get it sorted for a while. Just want to know in advance as done a hell of a lot of breeding/exporting over the last week! I'm guessing it doesn't matter as people who have already uploaded horses to TOM will have exported from older versions of the game.

Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:02 am
Group 1 winner

nick_driver wrote:
Is there a certain patch you need to have been on for the uploaded horses to be accepted? For example I'm currently on 1.054 as still got no Internet in new place to update the game and probably not going to get it sorted for a while. Just want to know in advance as done a hell of a lot of breeding/exporting over the last week! I'm guessing it doesn't matter as people who have already uploaded horses to TOM will have exported from older versions of the game.

I think Mark said it has to be 1.061 has the Race Kit will be on this patch or higher.

Gray

Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:27 am
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

Handy... wasted a good 50 hours or so last week then! A lot of people have horses uploaded already so might want to get them to check as well. I'm hoping it's possible to update and still have the horses there? Is it potentially possible to export the horse file as a hrs file and then reinsert into game after updating? Can you shed any light on this Mark as want to know before continuing. Thanks

Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:18 am
Group 1 winner

If you update your game horses aren't affected at all. If you have a backed up game with the db file just put that back in and re-export your horse. If you still have it on your database then there is no issue. That should give you a horse file for the current version of game.

Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:48 am
Group 1 winner

Nice one Leon thanks.

Edit - managed to get online and update and all horses are still there!

Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:02 pm
Group 2 winner

Why have I got so many full brothers/sisters?!

I understand they aren't allowed but it is seriously weakening my team :cry:

Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:40 am
Group 1 winner

follis86 wrote:

This is because we like to use our best Stallions and mares I had decided ages ago to lots of different Mares and stallions although some stallions still get better horses it more chance of producing wider range of horse's over different distances instead of breeding milers with milers doing this means you will end up having loads of brothers/sisters.

Gray

Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:35 am
Profile YIM WWW
Group 2 winner

simpleminds wrote:
follis86 wrote:

This is because we like to use our best Stallions and mares I had decided ages ago to lots of different Mares and stallions although some stallions still get better horses it more chance of producing wider range of horse's over different distances instead of breeding milers with milers doing this means you will end up having loads of brothers/sisters.

Gray

That is something I will probably do next year, thanks Gray.

Anyway, I almost enjoy my donkeys as much as my OK runners. When they place it feels great

Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next