View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Real Hound Names 
Selling plater

Post Real Hound Names
Hi all,

Just a quick question for all really. Is it possible to edit the names of the hounds to real life hounds?

The reason I ask is we have recently rescued a greyhound from the Retired Greyhound Trust (RGT). We have looked into his race data and he has quite a good record. 80 race career with 34 wins equating to a 42.4% win ratio over his career. 80 races is a bit too many imo but some folk race the hounds far longer than they should but that's none of my business.

We have also tracked his family tree and he has quite a family. Two famous uncles one of whom one the English Derbies in 2005 and 2006 by the name of Westmead Hawk. His other uncle is Droopys Scolari. For those of you in the Greyhound racing world, you will know who I am talking about. For those of you who are not then they are two top class pedigree dogs with awesome race stats.

Anyway back to the question at hand. Is it possible to change the names of hounds to reflect real life? It would be nice to add in our lovely lad who just so happens to be lay down next to me enjoying his retirement bless him.

Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards.

Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]