View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1794 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64 ... 120  Next
 Weekly Reaction 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Weekly Reaction
Trialing next seasons sprinters got the grey gene back

Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:26 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Taunton wrote:
A big day for me yesterday. My first ever G1 winner! Digression managed to fight to the end in the Betfred Bowl. A great feeling to see her cross the line. It gives med some assurance that I may be starting to do something right with my breeding.

Thanks to Doug for great commentary.

No worries :-)
Must have been a great thrill for you. Your horse was very brave and stuck to it task.
Soon as you win one....you will win another :-)

Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:37 pm
Group 1 winner

Already trialing Paul :)

3 wins and a week that marks the point I have about reached the end of my tether with the grind of the league.

Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:38 pm
Group 1 winner

Githyanki wrote:
Already trialing Paul :)

3 wins and a week that marks the point I have about reached the end of my tether with the grind of the league.

only one distance completed flat sprinters nothing else done so miles off. what do you mean the grind of the league
Josh are you not enjoying it you are having a great season alot of people would love to be in your position

Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:44 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

That’s the rub, and why I have decided to stop, I no longer enjoy it. I never really enjoyed breeding and trialling but I don’t really even enjoy the races any longer such is the randomness of it all. I plan to finish out the season, store my exports who will more than fill another 2 or 3 teams and go do something else until SO7.

Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:46 pm
Group 1 winner

Just 1 winner on day 2

Senor Stu
Off the mark at last and always knew there was a big one in him its off
to the breeders cup next for him. I have had 30 horses represent me on
the flat this season 29 of them have won races im really poud of that the
clean sweep would be nice but running out of time for Anglo Saxon to bag one.

congrats to the winners and placers
thanks to the team
great comms on the nation lads great stuff
congrats Doug on your big winner over the sticks
congrats Leon for your Grand National victory a fine horse
please give him the chance to run again next season

Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:23 am
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Happy chappy here picking up two winners.
Miss Burning Ash in a 0-100 off a low weight....I was quite confident over the distance and on turf.
BUT my biggest ever result is my Deep Miss winning a Grade 2 Hcp over the chase. I was quietly confident about her chances as she had run multiple 4ths in G2 and G3 races and with a smallish field of 10 and an honest rating I thought she was in it up to her ears.
For the last lap I think I flinched at every jump and when she cleared the second last I thought she had the race for sure and then she walked through the last fence I thought it was going to be another hard luck story but she dug very deep up the hill over the last furlong to win by a head, defying the challengers.
No customers in my shop so I was able to go off and urge and cheer her home :-)

Congrats to Leon winning the GN - well deserved and kudos to last years winner who ran a very honest race.
Also a great call by Stu as well.

Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:25 am
Group 1 winner

Quote:

Thanks Paul. I am very happy :-)
It's taken me four Hunt seasons to finally get a winner and not only that - a G2hcp winner!
What a break out season on the Hunt for me.

Only problem is she was a cast off and she didn't go to the flat barn or transferred to another game - only saved in the ck.
Is there anyway to extract her from there and put her back into a jumps game breeding barn?

Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:31 am
Group 1 winner

NPG319 wrote:
Quote:

Thanks Paul. I am very happy :-)
It's taken me four Hunt seasons to finally get a winner and not only that - a G2hcp winner!
What a break out season on the Hunt for me.

Only problem is she was a cast off and she didn't go to the flat barn or transferred to another game - only saved in the ck.
Is there anyway to extract her from there and put her back into a jumps game breeding barn?

sadly not

you can only get them back via the ttf

Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:57 am
Profile WWW
Group 3 winner

NPG319 wrote:
Miss Burning Ash in a 0-100 off a low weight....I was quite confident over the distance and on turf.
BUT my biggest ever result is my Deep Miss winning a Grade 2 Hcp over the chase. I was quietly confident about her chances as she had run multiple 4ths in G2 and G3 races and with a smallish field of 10 and an honest rating I thought she was in it up to her ears.
For the last lap I think I flinched at every jump and when she cleared the second last I thought she had the race for sure and then she walked through the last fence I thought it was going to be another hard luck story but she dug very deep up the hill over the last furlong to win by a head, defying the challengers.

Congrats to Leon winning the GN - well deserved and kudos to last years winner who ran a very honest race.

Big congrats on your great G2 win!

Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:14 am
Group 1 winner

Taunton wrote:
NPG319 wrote:

Big congrats on your great G2 win!

Thank you :-)

Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:34 am
Group 3 winner

NPG319 wrote:

Congrats Mate!
Well thats a good enough excuse for me to celebrate.
pours myself a red

Cheers

Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:03 pm
Group 1 winner

Jango wrote:
NPG319 wrote:

Congrats Mate!
Well thats a good enough excuse for me to celebrate.
pours myself a red

Cheers

That's the ticket :-)

Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:36 pm
Handicapper

pjrhodes1970 wrote:
Trialing next seasons sprinters got the grey gene back

After Thousand Sunsets winning 2 Group races in a row, the Group 2 5f Polypipe Flying Childers and the Group 3 5f BMW Cornwallis Stakes, I was so excited about this horse that I had to start playing S06 earlier than planned.
A big step should be possible to next season after this years breakthrough to the Group level.

Congrats to all winners and players especially Doug and Leon with his Grand National win!! Was surprised both my horses rached the line but only in 22nd and 25th... :lol:

Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:34 pm
Group 1 winner

Well done to Jango - quinella, mate :-) Get on :-)

Also well done to Jess with her first win as a trainer - I hope she was screaming her house down :-)

Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 1794 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64 ... 120  Next