View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Flat League Rules SO7 
Group 1 winner

Post Flat League Rules SO7
Flat League Guidelines LEAGUE HORSES MUST BE PLAYED IN LEAGUE MODE IN GAME SET UP

General

Clones : No full brothers or sisters are allowed. These will be treated as clones and removed from your stable. One pair of a brother and sister is allowed as this is not a clone.

Age : Horse must be a year older than the previous season. eg if 3 last season must be 4 this season, if 3 two seasons ago it must be 5 this season.

Name : Horses must have a different name to horses you have previously uploaded in SO7, else they won't be accepted

Mid Season uploads - after week 5 and before week 6. You will be allowed to upload new horses. You will be able to retire a max of 5 horses and you can upload as many horses as you want up to the max stable size ( 25 for flat and 30 for NH )

Exporting Horse Files - All Exported Horses for the league MUST be Reset before exporting and Uploading to Tom in your CK Go to Your Horses highlight the Rating line and Click. Box will appear in the Box Type 975 and press enter this will change the rating to all Horses to 75.

If Possible Returning horses please Reset them adjust its rating to what Tom has it online.

Do not edit your horse file. It does not change the internal file details and the horse will not match what is stored in the database. Any horse renamed will be removed from the league

Double Entry Races

Some races through the Season will allow trainers Double Runners but some racecourses cant have Big Fields do to tightness of race course below are a list of Racecourses which will have Group Races Limited Field size.

Group Race Limits

All USA Tracks Limit 16 Runners
Dubai 16 Runners

UK Courses

Newmarket Guineas 30 Runners
Ascot 24 Runners
Doncaster 24 Runners
Epsom 24 Runners

Ireland

Curragh 24 Runners

Handicap and other races

Limit 30 Runners Except USA and Dubai which all races Limited to 20.

Big Field Races

When races are above the Limit All Trainers have 1 runner no matter the rating of the horse unless instructed the lowest rated Horse of the trainers horses be it in Handicap Or other race will be scratched.
If more than Limited trainers have horses enter after restriction to 1 horse per trainer then Lowest rated horses are scratched if Horses at the bottom on the same Rating then it is done by prize money and if that is equal then alphabetical order.

If Trainers have two runners and the race is above the Limit then again Every trainer is Guranteed a runner then the lowest rated Horses are Balloted Out first unless Trainer states which one he wants to scratch from his horses again if horses at the bottom of race are rated the same then balloted by alphabetical Order.

Maidens

Maidens will be allowed to enter Group 1 races but Horses with previous Runs Take priority even Trainers with Double Entries and both Horses have form if Trainer has two Runners and only one has form only that Horse will have priority.

Gray

Last edited by simpleminds on Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:50 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Handicapper

Post Re: New Flat League Rules
simpleminds wrote:
Flat League Guidelines
Clones : No full brothers or sisters are allowed. These will be treated as clones and removed from your stable

2 horses from the same sire/dam but one is a colt and the other a filly, can I put both into my league team?

Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:00 am
Group 1 winner

No as I understand it. We have all been there breeding with the same stock.

Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:07 am
Handicapper

But a colt and a filly are definitely 2 different horses!?

Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:33 am
Group 2 winner

The whole 'clone' issue is nonsense. I accidentally bred a pair the same and they turned out totally different. Different bars, different racing styles. The clone thing is a red herring. The TTF regenereation thing, winning a Derby in the year 2048 and then rematerializing in 'another save' in 2025 and breeding with your ancestors is far worse than having a full brother/sister.

Actually if you read any of the threads on bars/breeding you will see that everyone knows the clone thing is nonsense. You do not get an exact replica of bars from the mare or the stallion in any coupling. So why on earth should coupling the same two again produce the same results again. Answer is - its doesn't. Maybe the flat earth society made the rules up !

e-mail: martinleedham@yahoo.co.uk

Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:39 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

It has more to do with people hacking to create two of exactly the same horse, as I understand it.

Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:53 pm
Group 1 winner

And a little too late in the day to tackle abuse of the tff.

Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:57 pm
Group 2 winner

Githyanki wrote:
It has more to do with people hacking to create two of exactly the same horse, as I understand it.

That makes sense but I guess if someone had the ability to hack they would also know how to change the names of the parentage so who would know. But lets not open up that can of worms !!

As for TTF it is what it is and those of us that don't like it have to live with it. As it is available to all its not an unfair advantage and that's all there really is to say about it.

Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:14 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Josh is Right the clone Rule was done to stop the Hexing of the same Horse file b using Different Names.

Gray

Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Handicapper

simpleminds wrote:
Josh is Right the clone Rule was done to stop the Hexing of the same Horse file b using Different Names.

Gray

And that counts for different genders too?

Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:51 pm
Group 1 winner

Still a yes I am afraid. I had a top class chaser who I had to ditch last season as he shared lineage with ‘In Estate of Madness’ both were likely G1 class. Same horse will likely miss again as ‘In Estate’ is down to return right now. There are a load more in my export bin who have the same issue.

Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:29 pm
Group 1 winner

Moliets_Surfer wrote:
simpleminds wrote:

Gray

And that counts for different genders too?

No it doesn't but Leon was running the League and Brothers and Sisters was also Banned and no one ever said anything about it as at the time because of the problems with Hexing Names and I couldn't tell if you hexed the horse file if you could alter the bit a that changes the sex of the horse file so I think that is why I have thrown many horses out of my league team over seasons so I spread my breeding about more so not to get to many same parents.

Gray

Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 2 winner

Not sure some of the newer guys realise how bad the Hexing was, one of the reasons I stopped playing years ago. The introduction of this the main reason I came back. As I remember I'm sure you could change the sex of the horse too, and age.

Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:37 am
Group 1 winner

New Maiden Rule Added allowing Maidens to enter Group 1 Races.

Gray

Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:09 am
Profile YIM WWW
Group 2 winner

simpleminds wrote:
New Maiden Rule Added allowing Maidens to enter Group 1 Races.

Gray

Do you mean unraced horses or just maidens. Makes quite a difference ... and does this apply to NH as well ?

Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:09 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next