View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Bronte Cup At York Group 3 Need Made ?? 
Handicapper

Post Bronte Cup At York Group 3 Need Made ??
Can Someone Start Making The New Races Such As The Bronte Cup ETC

Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:36 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Bronte Cup At York Group 3 Need Made ??
How are you fixed for shoes? You good? Anything else we can get you?

I don't get you. This is your 5th registered name using the same variation. Do you keep forgetting your name or something? All you do is ask for things and you never say please.

Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:09 am
Handicapper

Haha I was wondering if anyone would ever comment on this person. Sure is needy and unappreciative.

Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:56 am
Handicapper

He's probably frustrated, and if so I get that. This website is definitely frustrating at first. A lot of different people have done good work, and mixed in with all the good is either some bad or some not working/outdated stuff. It took me months and literally about 100 different downloads and time spent messaging and waiting for replies, before then deciding I had to learn how to mod the game myself to tweak things. All in all a very time-consuming process which led me to uninstall the game about 20 times at least (sometimes with no option since the files would get clusterfucked). Nevertheless, there is a right and wrong way to ask people things!!!!!

Hopefully, when so7 comes out we can moderate peoples work better and work together to make things flow for those entering the site looking for mods. I'll be getting heavily involved in posting mods for the next game, and I think it's key that all the modders communicate. If we all take on specific tasks, all of our work will end up fitting together like a perfect puzzle.

Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:06 pm
Handicapper

SO6 has a great community. It runs very much like life: good manners open doors.

I reckon I've spent more time modding the game than I have playing it. Currently writing the 2018 UK calendar for SO7. completely agree with nathd88, we should definitely get together and make good mods that integrate our individual efforts.

Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:21 pm
Handicapper

Nice one bud, I think it will improve things for all of us. When the game comes out, we'll need to set a post where all of the things that need modding are listed, and we can comment on it and volunteer ourselves for certain jobs on the list. Within weeks we'll all have the perfect game experience since we won't be trying to do it all ourselves.

Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:03 am
Handicapper

Of course the tricky part will be that schedules are very much personal taste, but if we get that accurate initial UK sched in place, its very quick for people to pick and choose which foreign races they want to add to that.

Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]