View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Canceled. Dales got y'all covered :') 
Handicapper

Post Re: Real Life Accurate 2017 Sched
hello nath how did you get glorious goodwood to work please let me know would be much appreciated

Sun May 13, 2018 1:39 pm
Handicapper

Tattersalls Auctions Added. Will be using the real life tatts sched, not shown below. We'll have the craven sales, and the guineas sales, december sales, ect ect.

https://ibb.co/ns2HgJ

https://ibb.co/dy5ETy

(ps, I have noticed I spelt tattersalls wrong in pic one lol, will be edited)

Tue May 15, 2018 1:46 pm
Handicapper

do you know how long roughly the sch will be ready if possible ? i cant wait till its ready

Tue May 15, 2018 2:16 pm
Handicapper

I'll get quite a bit more done this evening and see where I'm at then. P.S, I will never do this again lol, this is a one time deal. Unless Mark makes it less time-consuming. I would probably have never started had I known exactly what I was getting myself in for, but since I'm near the end I will, of course, be finishing this!! ..... I just want to play the damn thing as well now.

Tue May 15, 2018 2:37 pm
Handicapper

so do i :) im using my old sch

Tue May 15, 2018 3:12 pm
Handicapper

Hopefully the Course Editor will be more stable for SO7 so it will be easier to map out a racecourse.

Wed May 16, 2018 12:28 am
Handicapper

hello nath any news of when sch will be finish and any news of new things will be in the sch ?

Sat May 19, 2018 3:04 pm
Handicapper

any news nath on when sch will be completed?

Wed May 23, 2018 1:28 pm
Handicapper

Hi Nath88
I have had many problems with SO6. not matter what schedule I, install to the game, on the very last screen, the game freeze`s.
Mjtags11, advised it could be a problem, with the schedule, beening a bit dated.
Have you any idea, when your schedule, will be ready to download, so i can use the very latest schedule?
i have looked to the photos, of your schedule it looks fantastic, i am looking forward to trying your schedule.
thanks for all your efforts.
Alan

Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:21 am
Handicapper

Hi folks. Sorry for the delay, quite a few things going on in the real world. Anyway, I've been chipping away at it quietly and I can now confirm this will be released on either Saturday or Sunday.

The Schedule will include (after rigorous testing)

- Full Dubai Carnival (handicaps, the lot)
- Every Single Listed, Group, and handicap race that is rated for 100+ horses from Ireland (all the premier handicaps), including 20 or so of the Irish Stallion Farm Maidens)
- Every Listed and Group race from France (also included some of the real-life French handicaps for horses rated 100+)
- Accurate 2017 UK schedule, including all key stakes races and handicaps. As far as the lower level stuff goes, I have only put in class 4 and above (i.e 0-80 and above handicaps, I'll let the game generate all the lower end stuff)
- All the correct 2017 race sponsors - aside from the odd occasion where I couldn't squeeze them into the 32 character limit
- I have a few little miniseries set up in there, including the London all weather series and the Pontefract stayers series)
- I have now got all of the races on the right tracks
- Since my schedule will be playable only on the UK flat game, I have been in and removed most of the lesser known Irish trainers. This will mean a much higher likelihood of seeing Aidan O'Brien showing up in the UK - Plus I have sent Moore over to the Ireland file and hooked him up with O'Brien.
- Along with the sched will come my finalized racecourse portrait pack, all high definition real-life logos with some help from photoshop, and my up to date real-life horse names taken from the BHA database. As some of you will know, some of the real-life logos for tracks are horrible and pixelate in game, so in some cases, I have actually redesigned their logos entirely - as can be seen for Pontefract on this link - https://ibb.co/esakDT

The fails were the US Triple Crown, not possible to get it working as desired sadly, but the Breeders Cup will obviously remain.

....Anyway, enough talk!! This has played out long enough. I just want to go over the schedule to make sure no unwanted races remain on it from the ones I deleted from my showcase files (i.e the ones that weren't supported with decent field sizes, and then we'll be good to go.

I'd say I must have about 300-400 hours in on this, it's been a mission, so I hope everyone will enjoy it, and I'll be taking feedback for the first couple of weeks after release in case anything does need some minor tweaking.

Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:33 am
Handicapper

Just filling in some gap days in the summer now, i.e days where the racing was poor so I left them blank. What adding one race on each of these will do is prevent the game from auto-generating what meeting will happen on that day. This would be fine, but because we have tracks named "glorious goodwood" "royal ascot" ect, its good to block the game from doing it, otherwise there's a chance you'll see royal ascot in October lol

Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:26 pm
Handicapper

will the sch be ready today at some point nath would be great if it would ?

Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:58 am
Handicapper

It sure will. Although I'll be releasing it without doing the preps. Some basic preps are done, but the preps feature kind of sucks on this game so I'll be doing some thinking about that and update further at a later date

Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:25 pm
Handicapper

I'm just doing the VERY tedious job of setting all of my field sizes, once this is done I'm updating

Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:26 pm
Handicapper

Damn this looks good. All the trials worked great for the 2000, and you'll also notice Ryan Moore riding the hot pot fav for Aidan O'Brien too :)

https://ibb.co/c6zQL8

Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next