View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Japanese Sprinting Fillies 
Group 2 winner

Post Re: Japanese Sprinting Fillies
Yeah the stats all look good, just seems the Japanese ones seem to be much better in the CK trials. Does it always show all horses as UK in the transfer pool? They show differently in the CK than they do in the Transfer pool

Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:13 pm
Group 3 winner

Stu no wonder u win 100percent of u races :lol: :lol: Even if u have all the showcase races as claimers there's still only a certain amount u can have, and if people want to do it they can because u will only find these horse at a certain level, they won't get any better even if u look through a 1000 season. And Stu the ttf are gone from SO7 and that's a good thing.

Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:16 pm
Group 2 winner

But, just because its accessible does not always make it right. Example: So if I Race Run, don't like the result I can then re-run! because its accessible does this make it OK ? (I don't see a rule for RR's saying you can't re-run, it's just taken as read!) (Just thought about this, don't be getting ideas, if your thinking of helping out the Race Runners :lol: :lol: we do know how to check!)

Slightly exaggerated example here Stu as only the race runners can do this. I'm doing something anyone can do. An I am not saying any race runners do btw lol

This does honestly boil down to me being very pee'd off with constantly losing my horses after lot's of effort. I wont be doing it in SO7

Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:20 pm
Group 3 winner

kniesh wrote:
Yeah the stats all look good, just seems the Japanese ones seem to be much better in the CK trials. Does it always show all horses as UK in the transfer pool? They show differently in the CK than they do in the Transfer pool

I can't see why that would be the case, there was a rush on many months ago on US horses because people thought there was some sort of advantage from them but I think it didn't turn out that way. I just stick to my breeding ways, it hasn't done to bad in the past :D

Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:24 pm
Group 2 winner

One more thing too about the 'Just buy all the best horses'. Look at those pics, 2 of them haven't won a group 1 an I only have 2 claimers a season, the rest are all still group 1s. I very rarely get to buy a horse with a group 1 win already under it's belt, they just simply don't enter the claimers, Bubbles an Damsel both won those group races after I bought them, and they never exactly cleared up.

Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:32 pm
Group 1 winner

I make schedules from real races ran in the UK I did at the start of SO6 and if their was a claimer or selling race on the card it went in the schedule I didn't do it to cheat and I have never used it with the league in mind I use ttf and I might have bought a horse or two over the years that may have won a claimer but only UK Schedule I play and have never seen a foreign horse running in a claimer mind you I never looked out for one.

But I agree with Darren's point people know about the ttf files and people know about how to make schedules if one is cheating then so is the other IMO but you look at the league and top trainers which one is the one that has the top trainers TFF or Selling Schedule then you cant complain if someone used a schedule to catch up when we all use the tff files to get a head start.

Gray

Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:50 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

ghosty wrote:
Stu no wonder u win 100percent of u races :lol: :lol: And Stu the ttf are gone from SO7 and that's a good thing.

Think I would of sorted that at Cheltenham of all places :lol: :lol: :lol:

There is still a TTF file (doc's) as you can still retire to "Game Pool" agree I cannot see where this is available once done, but it is there, can't see why there is a "Game pool" at all ??

kniesh wrote:
But, just because its accessible does not always make it right. Example: So if I Race Run, don't like the result I can then re-run! because its accessible does this make it OK ? (I don't see a rule for RR's saying you can't re-run, it's just taken as read!) (Just thought about this, don't be getting ideas, if your thinking of helping out the Race Runners :lol: :lol: we do know how to check!)

Slightly exaggerated example here Stu as only the race runners can do this. I'm doing something anyone can do. An I am not saying any race runners do btw lol

This does honestly boil down to me being very pee'd off with constantly losing my horses after lot's of effort. I wont be doing it in SO7

Agree, but also sure more people could race run if they wished :wink: (shameless plug for help!)

People who have time will use all available tactics to be better in the league which is fine and some do not, fine also. My only ever gripe is the league should be set-up 50/50 for both types of players. But lets not go there again :lol:

Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:56 pm
Group 1 winner

The TTF file was bought in by Mark in SO5 so people could move horses between games
or to save horses for future use. so people could bring horses into a jumps game for trialing etc

I made a video showing newbies how to use this (something bought in by the games designer)
not to endorse cheating is was basically a walk through how to export horses to the pool and bring
them back into other games. (So that they did not miss out)

Said enough on this its beginning to wind me up leave it there clearly I'm the only one who has issue
with it.

I for one am a great believer in fair play and i dont think this is cricket but if its been endorsed by everyone fair
enough work away lads free for all no hold barred we all know where we stand now. When i win a race i can look
at myself in the mirror.

Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:43 pm
Profile WWW
Group 2 winner

You're picking an choosing which alterations to the game you believe are ok an not, Editing the schedule must have been brought in by the designer? Doubt it's a mistake never been fixed that everyone can do

Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:06 pm
Group 2 winner

Anadin wrote:
ghosty wrote:
Stu no wonder u win 100percent of u races :lol: :lol: And Stu the ttf are gone from SO7 and that's a good thing.

Think I would of sorted that at Cheltenham of all places :lol: :lol: :lol:

There is still a TTF file (doc's) as you can still retire to "Game Pool" agree I cannot see where this is available once done, but it is there, can't see why there is a "Game pool" at all ??

kniesh wrote:

Agree, but also sure more people could race run if they wished :wink: (shameless plug for help!)

People who have time will use all available tactics to be better in the league which is fine and some do not, fine also. My only ever gripe is the league should be set-up 50/50 for both types of players. But lets not go there again :lol:

Haha definitely stirring there :) Leave the dropbox thing with me an I will likely help for next season now

Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:07 pm
Group 1 winner

kniesh wrote:
You're picking an choosing which alterations to the game you believe are ok an not, Editing the schedule must have been brought in by the designer? Doubt it's a mistake never been fixed that everyone can do

You tell me I dont know how to do it or manipulate it like you obviously have and if I could i would not
do it anyway knowing others could not do it I have only ever created schedules using the in game editor
as it was meant to be anyway lets leave it there its getting us no where I know my conscience is clear.

As soon as Mark made us aware of the new ttf (Transfer) system and i learned enough how to use it
i spent time writing & Filming a walk through on how to transfer horses. I Dont think there is anything
shady about that. I think what you do is shady and you even called yourself a cheat on the other thread you
have apologized several times about doing what you are doing even said multiple times you feel its wrong what
you do.

As I said earlier I know where I stand and its up to me to decide to take part in future or not. TBH might be the
perfect time to walk away when SO7 comes I already have teams for next season and would not want that to go
to waste.

Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:11 pm
Profile WWW
Group 3 winner

I'll be dropping down a few levels in the next game, I don't have the time or energy to chase league wins, it's time for the younger ones to take the lead. If the game is like the tester then it won't work anyways. I've been chasing for over 5 years and u cant chase forever.

Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:23 pm
Group 1 winner

ghosty wrote:
I'll be dropping down a few levels in the next game, I don't have the time or energy to chase league wins, it's time for the younger ones to take the lead. If the game is like the tester then it won't work anyways. I've been chasing for over 5 years and u cant chase forever.

were getting old John :lol:

Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:40 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Gent's - let's not get too worked up about this (I know I have in the past) let's just use this as a learning curve for SO7 that we need to write up rules for acceptable behaviour for the league with regards to breeding and all other issues we can think of.

I haven't done anything with the testing for SO7 - I also think we should just focus on what Mark is trying to achieve with the objective that he has asked us to do and not read anything else from what the trial game can and can't do. We probably need to start a new thread in the correct forum just to remined Mark about the issues the league faces and if there is anyway to fix them.

Doug.

Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:23 am
Group 2 winner

pjrhodes1970 wrote:
kniesh wrote:

You tell me I dont know how to do it or manipulate it like you obviously have and if I could i would not
do it anyway knowing others could not do it I have only ever created schedules using the in game editor
as it was meant to be anyway lets leave it there its getting us no where I know my conscience is clear.

As soon as Mark made us aware of the new ttf (Transfer) system and i learned enough how to use it
i spent time writing & Filming a walk through on how to transfer horses. I Dont think there is anything
shady about that. I think what you do is shady and you even called yourself a cheat on the other thread you
have apologized several times about doing what you are doing even said multiple times you feel its wrong what
you do.

As I said earlier I know where I stand and its up to me to decide to take part in future or not. TBH might be the
perfect time to walk away when SO7 comes I already have teams for next season and would not want that to go
to waste.

This is absolute nonsense now sorry, you say lets leave it now, then continue to have digs, an digs that aren't even accurate

1. I apologized for having to use it to catch up, I don't believe it's cheating but I'd definitely prefer to not use it probably, meaning no one can use it

2. You say as soon as Mark made you aware of the TTf you learnt it . What exactly do you think happened with the schedule editor. People were made aware, an learnt how to do it, then they told others on the forum. I learnt from posts easily accessible on the forum. Your statement could just be repeated word for word, changing TTf for Schedules. If you choose not to learn it, that's your decision, but don't judge others who do leanr it, in the same way you learnt the TTF trick.

3. I called myself a cheat, this is the most laughable think on here to date, I done it in jest in a direct response to you as I knew you believed it to be cheating.

4. I haven't said I believe it's wrong at any point, I've said I wouldn't mind both TTF's an Schedule edits being taken out the game, there's a massive difference there unless you are just using it to pedal an agenda

Just because you choose not to do something doesn't mean it's cheating. You choose to use the TTF's an it's the exact same thing, it's manipulating the game so you can do things quicker. And everyone has access to both IF THEY CHOOSE

I will repeat this too, an try to not change my words this time - I would advocate for both being taken out in future, I wouldn't use the schedule in SO7, when I'll be starting from scratch with everyone else. This time I was years behind in the breeding so used it to catch up a little, not a lot. That is not me saying I believe any of them are cheating, neither is against any rules, an everyone has access to either if they want to spend 15 mins learning. So neither is cheating. If they choose not to, that's fine. If one is morally wrong, then so is the other too

Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next