View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1794 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101 ... 120  Next
 Weekly Reaction 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Weekly Reaction
Drew a blank in both codes today

Just when my national hunt team needed to get out and close the gap
they decide to go on holiday :lol: :lol: :lol: unlucky though with 4 or 5 seconds

Congratulations on wrapping up the title Josh well deserved been there all season

& ALL HAIL THE NEW KING OF IRELAND - DEL
congratulations on your big wins Del

Congratulations to the winners and placers well done to the team
thanks as always for your hard work also thanks for the continued brilliant
preview shows and comms were on the last lap now

Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:17 am
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Nice opening day for me with 3 on the NH and 2 on the flat, 4 or the five G1 including a rare flat win at Arcadia, though not feeling much love for ‘Its All in the Hips :). Not over yet Paul.

Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:23 pm
Group 1 winner

seconditus was the order today just couldn't get past johns horses

congrats all runners and well done john impressive looks like I need to breed some more

Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:11 am
Group 1 winner

Bitterly disappointing breeders cup left there for the first time ever without a winner
and every horse running way way below par & the seconditus continued at Punchestown
left my home festival winless not great timing from my jumps team but thats life

2 stable stars won away from Punchestown Me Andre bagged his 6th win of the season in
the Novice Hurdle G1 & Chestnut Surprise his 5th winning the future champions novice chase
G2 they have been stars all season. the 2m4 division has been by far my strongest division

Congratulations to the winners & Placers
Thanks to the team

Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:38 am
Profile WWW
Group 3 winner

jalupen wrote:
seconditus was the order today just couldn't get past johns horses

congrats all runners and well done john impressive looks like I need to breed some more

It's been a massive shock this season, I normally have a awful breeders cup. I suppose some seasons u get it right and I suppose this one I must have got it right. Ghosy Bay somes my season up, very average last season and yet he comes alive as a 4yo. Not sure there's much improvement to come from most of my horses. We had some great battles this week Steve, get in some breeding for next season so we can all go out on a high in SO6, how many years have we all been playing on this game, 4 or more years on SO6

Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:55 am
Group 1 winner

Excellent day 2 for me with 4 wins on the NH. On a week I had expected to struggle a bit due to the drying ground, my team has been on fire, 64 wins for the season equals my total from last season with 4 days yet to go.

Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:49 pm
Group 1 winner

yeah will put a few seasons in between now and new season though very happy with my team of cast offs though more seconds than winners tells a story but its been fun will bring twisted back though hes getting long in the tooth now

15 league runs only once out of the first 3 winner of 7 races 6 G1s oh how I love this horse

Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:40 pm
Group 1 winner

jalupen wrote:
yeah will put a few seasons in between now and new season though very happy with my team of cast offs though more seconds than winners tells a story but its been fun will bring twisted back though hes getting long in the tooth now

15 league runs only once out of the first 3 winner of 7 races 6 G1s oh how I love this horse

The interesting thing about this season has been how the older horses have been able to compete against the 3yo's, I'm bringing Kings Ghost back and hopefully Ghost Bay too, it will be his third season and u get attached to these horses when u bring them back.

I would have loved to have brought back some of this seasons two year olds but they are useless as 3yo, my horses are just breed to do one job and take them out of that comfort zone and they are rubbish :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:51 pm
Group 1 winner

Good final day for me with 2 more wins on the NH, making 9 for the week and likely tying up the NH championship. ‘The Mighty Eight’ off her best distance and profiting from the weight of the big three makes a case for capping some of these big handicaps for next season in my view. Another surprise win at Arcadia also.

Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:39 am
Group 1 winner

well the week ended on a high note winning the dubai world cup just holding on from jangos fast finisher

congrats all runners great work as usual from the team

Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:20 am
Group 1 winner

Crackerjack finish to the week for me, winning the last two races on the flat, the AW marathon and dead heating the Canadian G1 (although was capped so still to get a real G1) with a Jango horse.

Afraid who won the marathon, gets to go to the Melbourne Cup with an outside chance now, rarely do I have something that could do well in that, but the draw as we know needs to be kind or horrible for the top boys :lol: :lol: :lol:

So 3 for the week on the flat with a small handicap collected too.... Ohh, on 22 wins now which is the most since my return 3-4 seasons back.

The hunt I am disappointed with, as only seen 1 win in past 3 weeks :(

"All in the Hips" is loved Josh, its the bumper's in general that seem a waste of a race on the schedule imo. (maybe a commentator thing) Agree also about the handicaps, I know everyone hates any form of change, but either we stop rating horses so high or we cap the handicap, I think there is no more than 5-6 horses in the real world that are rated above 165, where I am sure the top boys have half a dozen each in their stables, too many G races causing this.

Well done Josh on winning back to back NH Championship's & Del with an incredible winning week.

Have to say, I'm glad its the last week next week, I need the rest from my pix-elated monsters.

Well done to all who take part and the team who make it happen week in week out.

Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:57 am
Group 3 winner

I think the league in SO7 should get new blood without the ttf's and with the sellers claiming races also now gone, there should be a lot less moaning about people having a advantage, it will be a level playing field for everyone. Stu how will u cope without moaning :lol: :lol: Ok u'll still be allowed a little bit :lol:

Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:53 am
Group 1 winner

Well its the Final Week like to thank the Guys Doug, Martin, Stu, Mike and Tim the Com Team John, Josh, Stu, Jango and Jim Race Runners and Sirius Flat Handicapper for the great Service to the League we had our Problems and little bugs around by week 4.

Just one thing for me to aim for in the last week is to stay above Martin in the wins over the Jumps with just one between us.

Gray

Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

ghosty wrote:
I think the league in SO7 should get new blood without the ttf's and with the sellers claiming races also now gone, there should be a lot less moaning about people having a advantage, it will be a level playing field for everyone. Stu how will u cope without moaning :lol: :lol: Ok u'll still be allowed a little bit :lol:

I think its imperative that everyone plays off a level playing field fair for all I know Mark is blocking the buy it now
schedules but I thought the TTF was staying as there was no way around it but if thats going now too thats great
it will certainly stop anyone dominating multiple distances and should shake things up.

Now we just need to make trialing easier my Christmas wish is auto trial mode ha ha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:11 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

pjrhodes1970 wrote:
ghosty wrote:

I think its imperative that everyone plays off a level playing field fair for all I know Mark is blocking the buy it now
schedules but I thought the TTF was staying as there was no way around it but if thats going now too thats great
it will certainly stop anyone dominating multiple distances and should shake things up.

Now we just need to make trialing easier my Christmas wish is auto trial mode ha ha :lol: :lol: :lol:

We can only hope.

Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 1794 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101 ... 120  Next