View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 FINAL SO6 LEAGUE 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: FINAL SO6 LEAGUE
I see 4 Race Runners have added Names this is good I make 5 and Ghost will take it to 6 which is brilliant only two Coms at the Moment Doug and Stu I am sure Martin will add his Name we could do with another one Tim might be busy not heard from him anyone who would like to try ?.

This means we will have enough to run the League I think its clear by views if we switch the race Running to in the week we can rely on some race runners so I think switching Friday Declarations 5PM UK to Sunday 5PM UK this means anybody who got some spare time on Sunday evening can do some Races and then have a Full Two Days Monday and Tuesday to run races which is exactly the same time if we stayed to Weekend running of course if you have later races day3 you can extend your race running a day longer.

The Races will switch to Wednesday, Thursday and Friday Releases although sometimes if they are done I do them the evening before I don't want to do Saturday releases If the Handicapper is ok with this and Leon has no problems or you lot this maybe the best way Forward.

Are you Happy with that then i can work and get in touch with Leon sort the schedules out and then give you a start Date. Comments Below please

Gray

P.S Alex i need your e-mail Do you still have Mine? if so send me a message telling me if you got Drop Box and a recording video device like Bandicam

Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

well done Gray great effort mate all sounds very positive

Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:15 am
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

I'll hit Timmy up on facebook and see if he is interested again. He has hooked up with a very attractive young lady so he may be busy.

Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:37 pm
Group 1 winner

Fine with me

Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:16 am
Group 1 winner

simpleminds wrote:
so I think switching Friday Declarations 5PM UK to Sunday 5PM UK this means anybody who got some spare time on Sunday evening can do some Races and then have a Full Two Days Monday and Tuesday to run races which is exactly the same time if we stayed to Weekend running of course if you have later races day3 you can extend your race running a day longer.

The Races will switch to Wednesday, Thursday and Friday Releases although sometimes if they are done I do them the evening before I don't want to do Saturday releases If the Handicapper is ok with this and Leon has no problems or you lot this maybe the best way Forward.

Are you Happy with that then i can work and get in touch with Leon sort the schedules out and then give you a start Date. Comments Below please

Gray

P.S Alex i need your e-mail Do you still have Mine? if so send me a message telling me if you got Drop Box and a recording video device like Bandicam

Bare in mind Race Runners, that we still need to comm and I imagine not all commentators will always have time every mid-week night etc etc (important stuff like football lol) So if leaving RR to a late Wednesday, we may miss comm's on a few, which wont be the end of the world...

Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:51 am
Group 1 winner

I plan to run mine on Monday morning’s, there maybe the odd week where this happens Tuesday morning at the latest.

Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:00 am
Group 3 winner

Sounds good to me.

Apologies but i am out of town for weeks 2 and 3. :oops:
After that its clear air so i available for the rest of the season.

Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:57 pm
Group 1 winner

:D

When is stables to be in by ? (I could trawl all the other threads/posts, but sure someone will be so kind)

Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:47 am
Group 2 winner

Anadin wrote:
:D

When is stables to be in by ? (I could trawl all the other threads/posts, but sure someone will be so kind)

According to TOM entries close 5pm UK time this comming Saturday

Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:17 pm
Group 2 winner

I thought it was supposed to be Sunday 5pm

Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:42 am
Group 2 winner

follis86 wrote:
I thought it was supposed to be Sunday 5pm

You are correct, it is Sunday. I must have miscounted the days on my fingers.

Old age is my excuse. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:58 am
Group 1 winner

Uploads will Close Midday Sunday UK Time Declarations 5pm Sunday this gives me the time to download the horse files go through Trainers Returning horses and Handicap the correct rating from Last season then upload them back into Tom before downloading the races.

Gray

Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:48 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2