View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Jockey Feedback buffer +++ 
Group 3 winner

Post Jockey Feedback buffer +++
I always like a large stable (150+) but the main drawback is the jockey feedback disappears within months, so if I lay a horse out such as an older Leger type, by the time the Irish Leger comes around and I want to instruct the jockey, I can't remember how the horse wants to be ridden and there's no feedback available. Same if I want to export the horse for the online league I end up looking at the form and guessing, could be wrong and not running up to form in the race kit.

Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:16 am
Group 2 winner

Post Re: Jockey Feedback buffer +++
dragontrainer wrote:
I always like a large stable (150+) but the main drawback is the jockey feedback disappears within months, so if I lay a horse out such as an older Leger type, by the time the Irish Leger comes around and I want to instruct the jockey, I can't remember how the horse wants to be ridden and there's no feedback available. Same if I want to export the horse for the online league I end up looking at the form and guessing, could be wrong and not running up to form in the race kit.

You can always add it in the notes for each horse once you are certain. If you ride the horse yourself once the preferred tactics are obvious. I think most league trainers export without instructions.

Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:26 am
Group 1 winner

dragontrainer wrote:

Hoover your Mouse over the horse and Press N on your Keyboard this will open a wide slender thin black box you can type in here I use it in the combined I check the horse and if he can make a jumper I type Jumper even pace. Then you should see a White Spot by its name hoover your mouse on it and it should say Jumper even pace while at the Races go into jockey instructions click even pace and click the green spot to highlight it and this means its automatically done every time the horse runs.

Gray

Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:42 am
Profile YIM WWW
Group 3 winner

Thanks for the help! Better get my head around the notes system.

Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]