View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:55 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 League Poll 1 Open or Hidden Stats 

Open or Hidden Poll
Poll ended at Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:03 pm
Open Stats Bars 50%  50%  [ 13 ]
Hidden Stats Bars 50%  50%  [ 13 ]
Total votes : 26

League Poll 1 Open or Hidden Stats 
Group 2 winner

Post Re: League Poll 1 Open or Hidden Stats
pjrhodes1970 wrote:
Mark needs to find a new moderator anyway I'm deleting my account after this final post

I'd just like to say Im proud with the work I have done on the league and on the forum
close to 15000 posts alot of those posts were posts helping people I always
went out of my way to help people and have really enjoyed doing that.

Proud that when I became president that I did everything I could especially
to help newbies and lower tier trainers some of the stuff we bought in are still around today

No one told me it's "Oscar night tonight" I must play the violin while the great one enters the great hall on the red carpet, I am on my feet, and my applause can be heard from where I am to Darwin, trust me that is a long.... way!
please paul you started this attack for no reason after all, you got what you wanted and hey, it's great all around, but you would not leave it alone, you got to attack doug & gray why?
and now this, my god, have you been to acting school?
I am done.

Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:13 am
Handicapper

I too like Josh rarely come into the forums and I would suspect if we wanted to attract any new players to the league that the childish posts and swipes on here would almost certainly put them off. This is a game not real life and certainly not worth getting upset about!! Maybe someone can start a new thread for all the random childish comments and leave this for the discussion its meant for about the future of the league

Perhaps everyone should move on and concentrate on tyring to make the league a great game for old and new

Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:46 am
Group 1 winner

I have known league trainers in here for years and Paul I have always respected you highly and I consider you a good person and friend on here and Doug you too to see you both argue has been very disappointing for me and the League this was a open discussion and Poll that as ended with the end of the League I cant see any future where even after a open Poll that trainers cant just move on and go with the result without posting something.

That Besides Tomas I hope your happy winding up people just for kicks you need to stop this constant baiting I am sure your a nice guy but sometimes you need to move away from the keyboard and stop trying to bait people.

To League Trainers I am considering giving up running the league I have tried my best to move this league to a better and fairer place I thought getting rid of the TTF file would and I think will get it to a better place. The Bars I didn't mind either way but wanted the potential Bar open as I thought that was the most important stat that trainers needed for breeding.

When you hear trainers starting new games checking new horses Stats saving good horse stats to ttf file and quit the game and does this I expect hundreds of time and have a ttf file full of game bred horses with Great stats you realise that the abuse of the ttf file should end.

I plead to Both Paul and Doug dont go if your really thinking of quiting we all have opinions and we all need to throw out ideas but really guys no need to fall out.

Gray

Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:13 am
Profile YIM WWW
Group 3 winner

SiriusChill wrote:
I'd much prefer a poll where we decide if Tomas stays or goes.

You have been toxic on the SO forums for forever. Go away.

I vote "GO".

Almost EVERY single popular thread descends into a slanging match courtesy of the usual suspects.
Paul becomes the target the moment he puts a toe over some imaginary line.

Forget TTF's.
Forget hidden bars.

The League has a toxicity problem because ppl are taking it WAY too seriously.
Its just a game FFS.

Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:23 am
Group 1 winner

oh Thomas you were a dick you're still a dick and you will always be a dick in fact if were any more of a dick you'd be 2 dicks

Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:57 pm
Group 1 winner

I vote thomexit guys a drama queen

Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:59 pm
Group 2 winner

OH Jango I would have to be the first person in the world with two dicks, try and beat that. I am done it's so.... simple! "DO NOT ATACK ME! AND I WILL NOT ATTACK YOU"!
Now why is that so hard for you people to understand?
I am over it.

Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:09 pm
Group 1 winner

the pointless inane ramblings of a guy not even clever enough to be a village idiot who seeks to attack ppl then play the victim you really haven't changed Thomas but then a leopard rarely does go back to collecting your pokemon or whatever kids are doing now and let the adults talk

Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:36 pm
Group 2 winner

jalupen wrote:
the pointless inane ramblings of a guy not even clever enough to be a village idiot who seeks to attack ppl then play the victim you really haven't changed Thomas but then a leopard rarely does go back to collecting your pokemon or whatever kids are doing now and let the adults talk

Now can I ask you why are you baiting me you moron?
leave it alone you un educated child, move on and don't address me again.

Who is baiting who Gray??

Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:20 pm
Group 1 winner

Shhhh you've been told quiet time go nap now

Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:29 pm
Group 2 winner

jalupen wrote:
Shhhh you've been told quiet time go nap now

:lol: I wonder who the child is :lol:
Have to have the last say :roll:

Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:41 pm
Group 1 winner

Thomas you're just another sad little keyboard bully who has no life so to make himself important he trolls and as all bullies do tries to gain support "oh they're baiting me now and ive done nothing wrong" even though you are the problem go into the real world and talk to ppl like that and see what happens ….no you won't cos you hide behind your keyboard no bottle no brains.... now where's the mute button for this idiot

Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:53 pm
Group 2 winner

Can we not just delete this thread now? Seems pointless leaving it open for this

Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:00 pm
Group 1 winner

we could mate but the only moderator we had left has been bullied off the server

Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:06 pm
Group 2 winner

jalupen wrote:
Thomas you're just another sad little keyboard bully who has no life so to make himself important he trolls and as all bullies do tries to gain support "oh they're baiting me now and ive done nothing wrong" even though you are the problem go into the real world and talk to ppl like that and see what happens ….no you won't cos you hide behind your keyboard no bottle no brains.... now where's the mute button for this idiot

Who's the bully jalupen?
If I chuck a beef bone towards the north will you go and fetch it? and I'll go south.

Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:26 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next