View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 LEAGUE MODE option. 
Site Admin

Post LEAGUE MODE option.
I am going to put a LEAGUE MODE button in the next patch.

There will be no transfers in this mode.
Breeding will be more predictable.
Stat bars will be left as is.

Having a separate league mode means that more changes could be made without affecting the standard game (if there is a consensus). So now is the time to raise any suggestions.

Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:35 pm
Group 2 winner

Post Re: LEAGUE MODE option.
I had this in the beta thread, but I was wondering if this can be implemented in this league mode mark?

Seeing that the league will have it's own mode in the game now, it might be a good Idea if the ck would have a button in the league mode game, so players don’t have to save their horses and go out of the game to trial their horses, it would be with in the game like using the gallop, then it wouldn’t matter if you hide all the detail stats leaving all the horses graphs, I say they would be needed, that would make the league a fair play for every one to play, leaving the security of the league files up to mark to work that one out as I have no idea how that works.

Transfer of horse file
you would need to be on the net, "click the transfer button and your horse file will be uploaded to "TOM" automatically
no manually handling of players files.

Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:03 pm
Group 1 winner

Thank you Mark Hopefully this will make the League a more enjoyable experience to all Players.

Gray

Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:18 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

simpleminds wrote:
Thank you Mark Hopefully this will make the League a more enjoyable experience to all Players.

Gray

I second this as well. Looking forward to it.

Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:48 pm
Group 1 winner

Will the Australian combined game have updated Graded races in the jumps schedule?

Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:50 pm
Group 1 winner

NPG319 wrote:
Will the Australian combined game have updated Graded races in the jumps schedule?

I've got them write out if u want them , u would have to put them into the schedule editor.

Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:13 pm
Group 1 winner

ghostzapper74 wrote:
NPG319 wrote:

I've got them write out if u want them , u would have to put them into the schedule editor.

Send them to me Mate.

Gray

Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 3 winner

Gray what u email address i'll send it over after work tomorrow.

Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:22 pm
Group 2 winner

Now we having a league mode can the non league mode revert back to allowing players to own and train the legends please Mark.

Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:03 pm
Group 3 winner

simpleminds wrote:
ghostzapper74 wrote:
NPG319 wrote:

Send them to me Mate.

Gray
. Gray i've sent them all with dates.

Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:57 pm
Group 1 winner

ghostzapper74 wrote:
NPG319 wrote:

Thanks John.

Would I need to run a customize schedule or will they go into the stock game?

I am hoping Mark will update the Australian jumps schedule in an upcoming patch as I'd like to use that game to breed for the league.

Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:33 am
Group 3 winner

NPG319 wrote:
ghostzapper74 wrote:
NPG319 wrote:

Thanks John.

Would I need to run a customize schedule or will they go into the stock game?

I am hoping Mark will update the Australian jumps schedule in an upcoming patch as I'd like to use that game to breed for the league.

Gray I just looked and 3 of the races didn't appear in the editor for some reason, i'll have a look at them when I get back from work. Doug i'll get back to u about where they go later, i'll see if I can put it on dropbox and i'll see if I can put them in a schedule so u just have to put it on a stock game. We need Mark to come up with the 5 other courses so we can have a full game, writting out the races are easy because there's only 26 races on these 2 courses and I think there's only 50 odd jump races in the whole of the country.

Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:09 am
Group 1 winner

Just to confirm - I should wait until the league mode is added to the game to even begin collecting league horses?

Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:50 am
Group 1 winner

SiriusChill wrote:
Just to confirm - I should wait until the league mode is added to the game to even begin collecting league horses?

Correct.

Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:35 am
Group 3 winner

SiriusChill wrote:

Why would people be collecting horses now, bitter odd if they are. I wonder how everyone will play the game now, will more people play a combine game. I tried that once and hated every minute of it, im happy to plod along with a jumps game. I think one of the hardest things will be trying to keep the breeding barn from getting mad, I was breeding 50 2yo in my normal flat game in here and my head was hurting .

Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next