View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 LEAGUE MODE option. 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: LEAGUE MODE option.
My initial focus will likely be on the jumps game, and I expect I shall play it via combined as it will give me something more interesting than bumpers to do with them before they turn 4/5yo. And that response should let you know that the revised non tff mode has re-ignited my interest in the game/league, we shall see how long that lasts :)

Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:50 am
Group 2 winner

Even when we had the TTF I always tended to let my breeding barn out of hand. I usually had about 20-30 coming through each season to trial and race within the game. Can we still have altered schedules in? Part of this for me now will be to just enjoy the actual game, so as many races as possible really. Then add the trials in each season.

I might still start more than 1 game too. a sprint, a 1m-1m4 an a distance/jumps. I know this could mean in one game I find a gem I cant really use as I wont have the filly's, but if I only had one game I'd have missed that anyway. Doing it this way will help me keep the breeding more streamlined an should help with slightly quicker trialling an seasons.

Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:00 am
Group 3 winner

I've wondered if people will play more than one game, the problem with separating is if a top class game breed comes in game like a sprinter when u breeding longer horses do u use them. I'm just going to play one jumps game ( a full schedule game) and perhaps breed a few two year olds when I can. I know some people will probably use a shorter schedule and to try to play as many seasons as possible but I think people who take their time will not fall so far back and if u rush u could miss things. I'm looking forward to playing differently from the mad ttf days and If u find a outstanding game bred then there's more chance they will be more competitive in the league. I've even got my two jump courses I made and races from so6 in my jump game now, I just want to enjoy the game.

Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:03 am
Group 3 winner

Anyone know when the league mode is due?

Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:56 am
Group 2 winner

ghosty wrote:
I've wondered if people will play more than one game, the problem with separating is if a top class game breed comes in game like a sprinter when u breeding longer horses do u use them. I'm just going to play one jumps game ( a full schedule game) and perhaps breed a few two year olds when I can. I know some people will probably use a shorter schedule and to try to play as many seasons as possible but I think people who take their time will not fall so far back and if u rush u could miss things. I'm looking forward to playing differently from the mad ttf days and If u find a outstanding game bred then there's more chance they will be more competitive in the league. I've even got my two jump courses I made and races from so6 in my jump game now, I just want to enjoy the game.

I second this regarding taking your time and enjoying the game, at least till after the first season an we see where everyone stands. With regards to multiple games and missing a really good horse because it is the wrong distance. I'll still breed with it and get another line going, but treat it separate, and if it's no good in the CK, just leave it then. It will end up just expanding each game, but I'm definitely gonna limit it. Also if you just play 1 game instead of 3, you'd never see these horses anyway so just need to make the decision to treat them differently if you do it.

P.S. I will 100% end up with 3 games full of everything :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:25 pm
Group 1 winner

nice and slow hopefully build a schedule (if game allows) very similar to pj's worldwide avoiding copywrite infringement 3 hrs a season enjoy and play the game

Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:28 pm
Group 3 winner

jalupen wrote:
nice and slow hopefully build a schedule (if game allows) very similar to pj's worldwide avoiding copywrite infringement 3 hrs a season enjoy and play the game

I've been doing this the last few days, making sure my jumps game will be enjoyable to play. I brought my courses from 6 over to play, I made a course from where I live and that is the course I run my championship races at the end of the season. The festival is a warm up to my championship races the Bwl festival :lol:

Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:42 pm
Group 1 winner

just put the finishing touches to my schedule I like the odd distances that the us have 7f 1m1f 1m3f and lots of sprints probably will need tweaking a little

Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:12 pm
Group 1 winner

one thing ive noticed early in the game is there's a lot of horse names come up which are the same in every game you start so as you get into your better horses it might be worth renaming them as 2yo to avoid confusion

Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:17 pm
Group 1 winner

NPG319 wrote:
ghostzapper74 wrote:
NPG319 wrote:
Will the Australian combined game have updated Graded races in the jumps schedule?

I've got them write out if u want them , u would have to put them into the schedule editor.

Thanks John.

Would I need to run a customize schedule or will they go into the stock game?

I am hoping Mark will update the Australian jumps schedule in an upcoming patch as I'd like to use that game to breed for the league.

Doug its all done with a schedule so u don't have to mess with anything just put it into u game. Have a look on dropbox in the flat comms , I've put it in but not sure if people can see it.

I've just ran a season and it works fine , all the jump dates are from this year for those two courses.

Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:50 pm
Group 3 winner

ghosty wrote:
I wonder how everyone will play the game now, will more people play a combine game. I tried that once and hated every minute of it, im happy to plod along with a jumps game. I think one of the hardest things will be trying to keep the breeding barn from getting mad, I was breeding 50 2yo in my normal flat game in here and my head was hurting .

I will play it as I always have since breeding started. 150+ yearlings is fine, the more the merrier. I used to love the combined schedule but this time around I just couldn`t get into the spirit of it for some reason. Even though I`m a big NH fan I will play more flat this time.

Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:24 am
Group 1 winner

Thanks John, I will check it out on Sunday when I get some free time.

Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:03 am
Group 1 winner

Just a question - has the new league mode come online? Or are we still waiting for the update/patch?

Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:04 am
Group 2 winner

NPG319 wrote:
Just a question - has the new league mode come online? Or are we still waiting for the update/patch?

Still waiting Doug

Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:08 am
Group 2 winner

I've never checked so often for a new patch in all my life!!

Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next