View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:17 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Poll 2. Breeding difficulty (league mode). 

League mode breeding option.
Leave as-is (current SO7). 43%  43%  [ 9 ]
More predictable breeding (similar to SO6). 57%  57%  [ 12 ]
Total votes : 21

Poll 2. Breeding difficulty (league mode). 
Selling plater

Post Re: Poll 2. Breeding difficulty (league mode).
It has to be kept as is or the game is just not developing and moving forward! This poll in my opinion will be the do or die for this league going forward. We go from voting on making the game more realistic by hidden stats which only just lost out to now having a vote to make breeding easier ! Come on guys let’s just forget it and give everyone a horse as the start of the game full bars and totally ruin the game zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:13 pm
Selling plater

It has to be kept as is or the game is just not developing and moving forward! This poll in my opinion will be the do or die for this league going forward. We go from voting on making the game more realistic by hidden stats which only just lost out to now having a vote to make breeding easier ! Come on guys let’s just forget it and give everyone a horse as the start of the game full bars and totally ruin the game zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:14 pm
Handicapper

I vote to make the breeding more predictable I think for the league its needed

Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:44 pm
Group 1 winner

Leave as is

Not said much, but I think we have to get away from trainers expecting to have a stable who have horses to compete at every available distance, the random of the current breeding provides this, you may well be dominant at a particular distance and another trainer at another, more realistic in my mind, bringing back the 95% mare and 95% stallion producing a 95% foul is wrong full stop! it just wouldn't happen game or not.

There is downsides to this as the schedule and certain races could be unsubscribed, but 38 races a week is too much, for the volunteers, handicapper, comms etc. we might need to accept a smaller weekly schedule.

We have to understand that S07 is not S06 and to try and turn it back into S06 for the league seems pointless.

Last edited by Anadin on Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:29 pm
Group 1 winner

Leave as is.

Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:14 am
Group 1 winner

Hard one this, on the one hand leaving it as it is will likely totally change league domination based on time spent, though those rinse and repeat new game starts........ on the other it is so sodding frustrating right now I can see a lot of people not bothering period. So voted for easier breeding which I think will make the whole experience more rewarding and accessible. But it should not be a return to the SO6 model it needs to be something in between that and current.

Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:36 am
Group 3 winner

Githyanki wrote:
Hard one this, on the one hand leaving it as it is will likely totally change league domination based on time spent, though those rinse and repeat new game starts........ on the other it is so sodding frustrating right now I can see a lot of people not bothering period. So voted for easier breeding which I think will make the whole experience more rewarding and accessible. But it should not be a return to the SO6 model it needs to be something in between that and current.

If the cruise and speed were random it would be better than the total mess that is the potential bar at this moment.

Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:22 am
Site Admin

Poll closed. See patch thread.

Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:00 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2