View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 League mode feedback required. 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: League mode feedback required.
Agree with dragontrainer removing betting would make no difference you dont need to bet to make money in the game
I Have shown many times before you can buy horses for 10,000 and sell them for huge profits sometimes over 2 million

removing betting would most likely slow your ingame progress by a week or 2 and thats it so is it really an issue IMO

Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:29 am
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Linages seemed to be messed up in the CK hope this will not cause issues

Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:19 am
Profile WWW
Handicapper

on league mode surely drop the red triangles as they serve zero purpose to a league player but annoy and frustrate its getting tot he point where every newcomer has a red triangle of some degree …….much more and I think ill abort the idea of continuing

Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:25 pm
Group 1 winner

Export is not working when playing the game through steam. Horses exported but nothing in horse files page. In addition no horse files exported when not playing through steam can be seen when playing through steam even though there are horse files exported

Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:00 pm
Group 1 winner

export is not working at all. Click button but nothing happens

Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:15 pm
Group 1 winner

ok won't be in league after all the drama with non working export file had to use the backup to restore my game only the backup restores as a non league game. Backup restores the game has a normal game anyway I can recover the game as a league game!!! as this is many hours wasted

Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:44 pm
Handicapper

leonvr wrote:
ok won't be in league after all the drama with non working export file had to use the backup to restore my game only the backup restores as a non league game. Backup restores the game has a normal game anyway I can recover the game as a league game!!! as this is many hours wasted

Sent you a PM (well 2 as one had autocorrect typos). Hopefully it works like it did for me.

Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:26 pm
Group 1 winner

Thanks I already tried that. League mode has gone. My own fault for not saving backups of every season like I normally do.

Anyway there some bugs in the league mode game. Backup save reverts to a noraml game and exports aren't working in steam.

Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:57 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Export is not working when playing the game through steam. Horses exported but nothing in horse files page. In addition no horse files exported when not playing through steam can be seen when playing through steam even though there are horse files exported

These problems are not happening here. There are two things I can think of:

Running the steam version and desktop version on the same PC. Exporting a horse from the Steam version and then running the desktop version will result in the horse not being visible. It should be visible back in the Steam version. Players should not have the desktop and Steam versions of the game on the PC. For league players the desktop version is recommended and it is updated more frequently.

Privileges. Possibly some issue with Steam and privileges resulting in files not being written. Unlikely if the game saves ok.

Different Steam accounts on the same PC both being used to play the game. Similar to the first point this could possibly cause a problem.

Quote:

I'm going to look at the Lineage problem but it will not affect the quality or performance of the exported horse.

Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:29 pm
Site Admin

Quote:

Can you email in the export for this horse Paul thanks.

Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:47 pm
Group 1 winner

will do Mark

Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:17 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

sent Mark

One other point having real issue with breeding 2YO milers they jump from sprinters to 1m2 horses in the same season
it maybe just an issue for me i dont know but below is whats happening

Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:22 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Mark wrote:
Quote:

These problems are not happening here. There are two things I can think of:

Running the steam version and desktop version on the same PC. Exporting a horse from the Steam version and then running the desktop version will result in the horse not being visible. It should be visible back in the Steam version. Players should not have the desktop and Steam versions of the game on the PC. For league players the desktop version is recommended and it is updated more frequently.

Privileges. Possibly some issue with Steam and privileges resulting in files not being written. Unlikely if the game saves ok.

Different Steam accounts on the same PC both being used to play the game. Similar to the first point this could possibly cause a problem.

Thanks Mark have both versions on same pc. Have stopped using the steam version and am now using the desktop version. Am making own backups every season now just in case Exports working fine for desktop not using the steam version any more so not sure what the effects are with the steam version

Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:39 am
Group 3 winner

Mark
small issue
when buying horses in sales
says sold then repeats saying no sale - reserve not me sometimes repeats 5 times
also loose sound and comes back every now and then
yes i downloaded new patch today

Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:43 pm
Group 2 winner

delmonty1964 wrote:
Mark
small issue
when buying horses in sales
says sold then repeats saying no sale - reserve not me sometimes repeats 5 times
also loose sound and comes back every now and then
yes i downloaded new patch today

Despite the risk of sounding stupid Del, are you sure it's not just all of the other horses that you have not ticked that this applies to as they go through the sales. If so it has always been like it.

Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next