View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Two wishes 
Group 3 winner

Post Two wishes
1: Sometimes my game crashes, and I have not saved. Is it possible to include an auto-save feature?

2: I would be nice for breeding reasons to see the history of the potential bar. As it decreases with time, one does not always remember what was its peak. Is it possible to have a marker of the horses peak potential? So even if the bar regress, you will know what the horses peak was.

Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:45 pm
Group 3 winner

Post Re: Two wishes
1. For there to be a way to increase the number of maiden races and low end handicaps (a slider has been suggested to adjust to taste) without having to write your own schedule (which we're not all capable of doing)

2. For the commentary to be on time instead of the current state whereby it is still continuing after the runners have passed the finish line.

Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:44 am
Handicapper

Taunton, for your number #1 wish, there is an autosave feature. But it depends on what crashes your game. I don't think schedule error crashes let it save first. Otherwise, if you press 'S' while on a pre-race screen or the stable summary screen, it'll quickly save for you. I tend to do it just whenever I go to the races or make a big change because I'm testing a schedule.

Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:27 am
Group 3 winner

twilightramblings wrote:
Taunton, for your number #1 wish, there is an autosave feature. But it depends on what crashes your game. I don't think schedule error crashes let it save first. Otherwise, if you press 'S' while on a pre-race screen or the stable summary screen, it'll quickly save for you. I tend to do it just whenever I go to the races or make a big change because I'm testing a schedule.

Cheers, I didn't know that. Great tip!

But if I forget it, it would be nice to have a setting that allowed you to auto-save every game week for instance.

Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:31 pm
Handicapper

Yeah I found out by chance, the saving thing. I was 'saving and quitting' every time I went to the race screen which was getting a bit tedious. I think it autosaves after a race, because I tried to quit out and redo a race, but I was too slow with it and so it was after the race when I started it back up.

Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]