View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1524 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86 ... 102  Next
 Start It SO7 Mod 5.1.5 (Worldwide Mod) 
Selling plater

Post Re: Start It SO7 Mod 5.0.1 (Beta Testing)
Can anyone tell me how you can cancel a race you have entered if you want to back out?

Sun May 10, 2020 5:47 am
Selling plater

mjtags11 wrote:
Greymantle wrote:
I'm playing 5.0.1 and was wondering why I never saw the Triple Crown races in my first year. Is there something I'm suppose to do or is the name of it different in game and I missed it?

Which country are you playing in?

All races are at their appropriate time on the calendar, though the UK, Australia, and Ireland ones are with sponsor names. US ones are without sponsor names and are simply written as Kentucky Derby, Preakness, and Belmont Stakes.

I'm playing USA and the only choice I have with a new game is the default schedule. Is there suppose to be another choice?

Sun May 10, 2020 11:49 pm
Group 1 winner

Greymantle wrote:
mjtags11 wrote:
Greymantle wrote:
I'm playing 5.0.1 and was wondering why I never saw the Triple Crown races in my first year. Is there something I'm suppose to do or is the name of it different in game and I missed it?

Which country are you playing in?

All races are at their appropriate time on the calendar, though the UK, Australia, and Ireland ones are with sponsor names. US ones are without sponsor names and are simply written as Kentucky Derby, Preakness, and Belmont Stakes.

I'm playing USA and the only choice I have with a new game is the default schedule. Is there suppose to be another choice?

The default schedule should be your only option.
On the game select screen, did you pick "Start It" as your mod? This will enable the Start It mod and its schedules to work.

The US Schedule only has two Triple Crowns (US and Canada; also has the US Turf Trinity as well). The other Triple Crowns are not in the schedule since its rare that US-bred horses will enter.

You'll find the Kentucky Derby on 5/2, Preakness on 5/16, and Belmont Stakes on 6/6.

Mon May 11, 2020 12:32 am
Profile WWW
Selling plater

Yes, I'm using your mod and yes the only option is default and no there is no Kentucky Derby on May 2 or any other day in May in my second year now in my replay.

Mon May 11, 2020 1:27 am
Group 1 winner

Greymantle wrote:
Yes, I'm using your mod and yes the only option is default and no there is no Kentucky Derby on May 2 or any other day in May in my second year now in my replay.

Could you send over an image of the screen that you see no races in May? These are in the schedule so not sure why there are no races in May for you to enter.

Mon May 11, 2020 2:29 am
Profile WWW
Selling plater

mjtags11 wrote:
Greymantle wrote:

Could you send over an image of the screen that you see no races in May? These are in the schedule so not sure why there are no races in May for you to enter.

There is lots of races in May just no Kentucky Derby.

Update: I'm my new start on my second season the Kentucky Derby was there. I had a horse that qualified for it maybe it only runs if you have a horse that can run it? Who knows anyway it's there and looking forward to the stable version. :)

Mon May 11, 2020 4:37 am
Selling plater

Thanks for the great work having some fun on this game now..

Is there a list of courses that make the game crash?

So far I've got
Albury
Hobart
Seymour
Mornington
Gosford
Toowoomba

I will keep editing my post and add more there seems to be a fair amount

Mon May 11, 2020 9:38 am
Group 1 winner

mmase wrote:

So far I've got
Albury
Hobart
Seymour
Mornington
Gosford

I'm not sure if this is the issue but maybe they need re-exporting via the editor? You can do it yourself. It's real easy. Try it with one course and then try to watch the races at that track to see if it's fixed.

1. Open the Editor.exe in the main folder of SO7. You have to run as administrator when you start it up.
2. Select the load tab at the top left of the editor. Navigate to program files>starters orders 7>3d>courses>(the course you want). Select the .map file
3. After the course is loaded select the export tab in the top left of the editor. The course will now export. It takes a little while so have patience.

That's it. Try the course again in game and see if that fixed it.

Mon May 11, 2020 6:08 pm
Selling plater

SiriusChill wrote:
mmase wrote:

So far I've got
Albury
Hobart
Seymour
Mornington
Gosford

I'm not sure if this is the issue but maybe they need re-exporting via the editor? You can do it yourself. It's real easy. Try it with one course and then try to watch the races at that track to see if it's fixed.

1. Open the Editor.exe in the main folder of SO7. You have to run as administrator when you start it up.
2. Select the load tab at the top left of the editor. Navigate to program files>starters orders 7>3d>courses>(the course you want). Select the .map file
3. After the course is loaded select the export tab in the top left of the editor. The course will now export. It takes a little while so have patience.

That's it. Try the course again in game and see if that fixed it.

Thanks a lot this will save me a lot of time and crashes, tested a few and it fixed them.

Tue May 12, 2020 11:19 am
Selling plater

Installed smoothly and working well. Thank you all for your skill and efforts.
Beta testing feedback so far, all on UK combined schedule.
There is a high recurrence of void races. The Lawlors of Naas Hurdle races at Naas has horses doubling back on themselves. There are two identical Moscow Flyer Hurdles included, and I believe I've seen other double-ups too.
The Arc, Europe's richest and most important race is still not run on the Grand Course and instead starts front of the stands on the wrong side of the course. Some UK group races, Lockinge Stakes being a good example, still attracts an entirely Irish field.

Tue May 12, 2020 11:43 am
Handicapper

Sky Pink wrote:
Installed smoothly and working well. Thank you all for your skill and efforts.
Beta testing feedback so far, all on UK combined schedule.
There is a high recurrence of void races. The Lawlors of Naas Hurdle races at Naas has horses doubling back on themselves. There are two identical Moscow Flyer Hurdles included, and I believe I've seen other double-ups too.
The Arc, Europe's richest and most important race is still not run on the Grand Course and instead starts front of the stands on the wrong side of the course. Some UK group races, Lockinge Stakes being a good example, still attracts an entirely Irish field.

I have had a check through the mixed UK schedule and there is only one instance of the Moscow FLyer Hurdle. Were you saying that the horses in the Naas hurdle course run back the way they had come? I checked the Naas hurdles course and didn't see any waypoints out of order. Do the races that had been void in the first season populate in the second season?

Can't speak for the issues with the flat racing as I have only supplied the jumps.

Tue May 12, 2020 2:21 pm
Selling plater

Hi,

Thank you for replying so quickly.
The Moscow Flyer and the Lawlor don't appear twice in the feature races db file. But they do appear, and are raced for, twice in the game itself, about a week apart in each case.
At Naas, from the 2m 4f start in my game, the horses perform a pronounced figure S shortly after the start, then rebound from the second hurdle, jump the first in reverse and then the right way again, then the race settles down as normal. If only seen this before in the race creator when the startpoint and the race distance don't match.

Tue May 12, 2020 3:22 pm
Selling plater

Im not sure if im going to blend in my UK schedule or not yet, but if I don't and I use this I will 100% be going in and removing all the low end handicaps from the features races. This is unnecessary clutter that will just slow the game down for no reason at all

Tue May 12, 2020 4:00 pm
Selling plater

should i place all the mods and course files under the mods directory instead of replacing it? so it won't get crashed by losing the original save?

Tue May 12, 2020 4:06 pm
Selling plater

luke225 wrote:
It's been a while since I've downloaded any schedules so I'm sure I've ballsed it up somewhere. But I've downloaded the 2 files from the first post for the beta. I've extracted them to to relevant folders. When I load up to start a new game I select the Start It mod. As soon as I do that, the game just crashes and closes on me?

Someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong :cry: Are there any additional files I need to download?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Just had a quick read back for a couple of pages and realised you are aware of this issue. I've seen someone mention about keeping the original British courses so I will put them back in and see if that works.

Edit2: I've put the original course files back in and it is fine. I select jumps game and selected jump legends. It loads up and has the jumps legends in the game but all my horses are flat horses and the schedule is all for flat?

The youtube video did say: put all the files to the mods directory, instead of replacing the original files.

Tue May 12, 2020 4:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1524 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86 ... 102  Next