View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:54 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 General FAQ 
Site Admin

Post General FAQ
When I try to buy the game the price appears in UK sterling. How do I pay in my local currency and will I be charged for the conversion?

PayPal will automatically convert the amount to your local currency and will not charge you any fees at all.

Norton AV does not let the game install or removes the game EXE.

Norton AV is known for producing frequent false positives. Software it does not recognize can be removed from the end users machine by default and surprisingly, without even giving the user the option of overriding the removal.

We have notified Norton of this problem and they have updated their virus definitions so be sure to update your Virus definitions if you have this problem. If you continue to suffer from this problem email us at support@startersorders.com. If Norton removes your game file so you cannot play you can create an exception by going to TASKS > SECURITY HISTORY and restoring the GM2 files.

The game (or demo) suddenly stops working (often after changing some settings).

Locate the GREYHOUND MANAGER 2 folder in the USERS folder on your hard drive. In the SAVES folder find a file named GENSET.DAT and a file named ATG.DAT and delete them. This resets the game settings and the game should now run.

The game will not operate in full screen mode and I have a nVida video card.

Run the nVidia control panel and click either CHANGE FLAT PANEL SCALING or ADJUST DESKTOP SIZE AND POSITION. Select the USE NVIDIA SCALING option.

Next run GM2 and click START GAME. Click SHOW OPTIONS and set FULL SCREEN MODE. Exit the game and then re-start.

The game asks me for my key every time I play.

Right click on the GM2 shortcut and select RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR.

Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:48 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]