View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 ONLINE LEAGUE START DATE CONFIRMED 
Group 1 winner

Post ONLINE LEAGUE START DATE CONFIRMED
August 27th 5pm UK will be the First weeks Races Leon will Switch Seasons over by August 13th You will have Two Weeks to Upload horses Please Make Sure you have Uploaded as i will NOT RE Open races for the first week after 5pm you should have enough Time to be ready by Start Date.

Gray

Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:56 am
Profile YIM WWW
Handicapper

Post Re: ONLINE LEAGUE START DATE CONFIRMED
simpleminds wrote:
August 27th 5pm UK will be the First weeks Races Leon will Switch Seasons over by August 13th You will have Two Weeks to Upload horses Please Make Sure you have Uploaded as i will NOT RE Open races for the first week after 5pm you should have enough Time to be ready by Start Date.

Gray

15th August and it appears the league has not yet been switched? Is season delayed?

Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:13 pm
Group 1 winner

Dhughes wrote:
simpleminds wrote:

Gray

15th August and it appears the league has not yet been switched? Is season delayed?

No Dan

Gray

Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 3 winner

Will the start day change now that Mark has changed the game a bit!!!

Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:03 pm
Handicapper

ghosty wrote:
Will the start day change now that Mark has changed the game a bit!!!

I have just spent 4 days doing my NH trials. Thought I had my team all sorted. Now it looks like I will have to re-do them if this update turns out to be fully implemented.

I am have just started the flat trials, but will put that off until I see what happens.

I will not have much time next week to spend on lots of trials, that's why I started early. I reckon I will need about 4-5 days to complete both sets of trials if I have to start again.

How about a delay of one week to start the league. I know it will make the league a tight fit to complete before Xmas.

Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:23 pm
Group 1 winner

Waiting on Leon who was not well in July not heard from him but he said he be back last weekend to do the Change over which didn't happen i cant let you know when it will be he might of been busy or still ill.

Now Mark has to build a new update race kit and Leon still having to do the season change over start date might need to move back a week guys.

Gray

Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:40 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 3 winner

Just played a hour of my flat game and the horses are a lot more consistent in game, even the game horses run better.

Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:33 pm
Group 1 winner

What’s changed?

Like Jim I have also done my NH team, weeks ago.

Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:39 am
Group 2 winner

simpleminds wrote:
Waiting on Leon who was not well in July not heard from him but he said he be back last weekend to do the Change over which didn't happen i cant let you know when it will be he might of been busy or still ill.

Now Mark has to build a new update race kit and Leon still having to do the season change over start date might need to move back a week guys.

Gray

Given the problems that we had last season when we needed a new racekit in week 1 I think it would definitely make sense to give Mark an extra week to get it built. Last seasons opening week was a bit of an anti climax as we had to delay the races at last minute.

Starting the following week will still see the league finished a week or 2 before Christmas even if we take a mid season week off.

I also think it would be good to schedule the next season pretty quickly in the new year so we can keep the impetus going. The long breaks between seasons don't help in new trainer retention.

With a start date in February I can constantly promote the next season in the commentaries and we can hopefully get some new blood in by doing some promotional work using the current season to promote the next. This may also bring in some extra volunteers. We really do need at least one more reliable commentator.

I also think the decision and announcement of any delay should be made today so everyone knows where we are at.

e-mail: martinleedham@yahoo.co.uk

Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:22 pm
Profile WWW
Group 3 winner

Githyanki wrote:
What’s changed?

Like Jim I have also done my NH team, weeks ago.

I would like to know too. What's changed?

I have had my flat team and a smaller than I would like NH team ready since last month so it gave me chance to have a break and see how they do in the league before culling and resuming.

Played an in game month looks the same so far. Reran a mini 1m4f trial and again looks the same. Not sure what the "consistency" thing is about. Marks notes don't make it clear what has actually changed but if it needs an update to the racekit it kinda brings it to attention.

Obviously I don't mind waiting longer for the league to start just hoping Leon is well and okay.

Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:06 am
Group 1 winner

I have a love -hate relationship with this bloody game :evil: I've been enjoying playing my flat game this last few weeks again after not playing 15 months, i went to trail my jump horses on my pc and the bloody HBD file has gone :evil: not sure if it happened when i loaded this patch but i've lost over 60 horses that take a bloody age to breed . :evil:

Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:39 pm
Group 1 winner

League will not Start this week I have no Idea when it will start has only Leon can change Seasons so it could be next week or week after otherwise we wont finish in December.

Gray

Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Handicapper

How difficult is it to change the seasons? As in, is Leon able to teach someone how to do it or is quite advanced stuff? Just so incase anything does happen, it’s good for a few people to know how to do things.

Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:26 pm
Selling plater

Anyone herd anything? my team of flops is ready to roll

Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:57 pm
Group 2 winner

ecistylez wrote:
Anyone herd anything? my team of flops is ready to roll

As I understand it the start has been put back at least one week. Definitely not starting this week.

e-mail: martinleedham@yahoo.co.uk

Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:17 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next