View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Online League Question 
Selling plater

Post Online League Question
Is it possible to run your own online league for SO7? There is a group of us that are Twitch streamers wanting to do our own league to stream. Not sure if it's possible or is the forum league the only online league?

Sat May 28, 2022 3:07 am
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Online League Question
Why create your own when you could just join the current one? You can also get involved in the running of it since we always need more help and then add to the distribution with your streaming.

You do need to be playing a league version of the game though.

Sat May 28, 2022 3:19 pm
Selling plater

Githyanki wrote:
Why create your own when you could just join the current one? You can also get involved in the running of it since we always need more help and then add to the distribution with your streaming.

You do need to be playing a league version of the game though.

Because we were wanting to have our own league limited to the group of us who would be streaming it. But thanks for the response.

Sat May 28, 2022 10:10 pm
Group 3 winner

Ultimately it's up to Mark who has the race kit to run the league. There have been a few attempts to create breakaway leagues and rightly refused so I think you are on a negative also.

The league as is has only a few dedicated players and it has already been said would be very grateful for the help your group could give.

Sun May 29, 2022 3:49 am
Group 1 winner

Hi To Run a Private League would not be Possible Without Marks Say so. You Will Need a Website where you can Upload Extracted Horse files from the Online League Game you select in the Type of Game. A Race Kit where only Trusted Online Volunteers has access to and Can't not Give it to anybody else.

Anyone can Join the Current League and are Welcome.

Gray

Mon May 30, 2022 11:05 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Selling plater

There should be a default Uniform League to farm horses for Online League. Those who play with custom league churn out top horses at a much much faster rate than those who play the default league and end up playing minor races in handicaps.

Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:55 am
Group 1 winner

Not sure i agree with that since i play all my games on default schedules and settings.

Josh

Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:49 pm
Group 1 winner

Play default schedule and settings as well

Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:08 pm
Group 3 winner

Satyam wrote:
There should be a default Uniform League to farm horses for Online League. Those who play with custom league churn out top horses at a much much faster rate than those who play the default league and end up playing minor races in handicaps.

What do you mean?
I believe everyone participating in the league is using 'default schedules' or am I missing something?

Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:20 am
Group 1 winner

Nothing default about my game :lol: :lol:

My US game was built for SO6( 6 years or so ago :lol: ) and i only got to play it in this because u can u play a normal game and still be competitive in the league. Most people wouldn't even know most of my courses like Broome - Alice Springs- Darwin- Lethbridge, my game is made mostly for Dirt racing.

Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:33 pm
Group 1 winner

Quote:
I believe everyone participating in the league is using 'default schedules' or am I missing something?

When you start a new game you can adjust your schedule, different start dates, adjusted races, loaded tracks, increased pool of horses size etc. some players adjust before they start. But I don’t see what advantage it provides in terms of league breeding, you can maybe play seasons faster and the pool size means more horses but having messed with this on SO6 it does not make any difference. It’s still just time and luck as I have always said.

Sat Jul 23, 2022 3:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]