View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 11:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 SEASON 16 Lucky 63 
Group 1 winner

Post SEASON 16 Lucky 63
Season 16 Week 1 Races selected Good Luck Punters

http://startersordersonlineleague.com/#/lucky

Did Anyone Get Extra Stable Slots ?

Gray

Fri May 24, 2024 1:01 am
Profile YIM WWW
Selling plater

Post Re: SEASON 16 Lucky 63
Rookie question.....what is Lucky 63?

Thanks
Paul

Fri May 24, 2024 2:04 pm
Group 1 winner

Paul Parsons wrote:

Thanks
Paul

The name might be a dead giveaway. This exotic bet type is popular in horse racing and covers 63 bets spread across 6 selections. It upends the Trixie bet and many similar options and offers a fantastic return, especially to the luckiest punters.

The Lucky 63 horse bet consists of the following:

15 doubles
20 trebles
15 four-folds
6 five-folds
1 six-fold
The bet is easy to place and a much quicker way to bet on 6 multiple-bet selections rather than putting them all individually. Only one of these selections needs to win for your bet slip to win, but if there are more wins involved, the payout will be greater.

Gray

Fri May 24, 2024 4:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Handicapper

Paul Parsons wrote:

Thanks
Paul

On TOM, the website used to enter horse's into a race, you will see Lucky 63. As far as the league is concerned, there are usually 3 flat races and 3 NH races that are nominated for betting each week.

Just look at the race cards for those races and select the winner of each race.

Hope this helps

Fri May 24, 2024 4:48 pm
Group 1 winner

It's a weekly comp

Pick 3 horses on the flat and 3 horses over the sticks that you think will win or place like this

think winners get extra stable slots for the next season

It's tough this week as very little form to look at

Fri May 24, 2024 6:52 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

The Lineup needs further and will hate firm. Emotional if he front runs on this track has a decent shout, I prefer my other horse who should be higher rated, but I have doubts about my 2.4m hurdlers as per my stable tour write up. Why everyone picked Add Insult to Injury is beyond me, people need to read the room.......or race card, but I have been wrong before.

Titillating at 6/1 is great value in the UAE :)

Fri May 24, 2024 7:16 pm
Selling plater

Thanks for the clarification everyone.

I must admit although I am a horse racing fan, I have never been much of a gambler! My late father always used to say it's a mugs game and I guess that made an impression on me as a young kid growing up.

I can remember every Saturday he used to ring his bookie up and have two 5p e/w patents and a 5p e/w yankee. As for me it was just the occasional win or each way bet mainly on the National before I came to Australia, and on the Melbourne Cup since I have been here.

Mostly without success although on my last day at school before emigrating to Australia a week before the 1989 National I told all my friends to back Little Polvier, West Tip and The Thinker!

Cheers Paul

Sat May 25, 2024 1:13 am
Group 2 winner

That Devils Lake Tantrum in the Dubai Duty Free, my favourite horse in the league this season, so likely a flop

Sat May 25, 2024 6:50 pm
Selling plater

Didn't know about the extra slots for future leagues might try and remember this time.
I don't have a clue, so just pick Vinny's horse

Sun May 26, 2024 7:20 am
Group 1 winner

This would be far better for everyone if we could get more trainers to put comments on the race card. I always try and do this and have for ages.

Sun May 26, 2024 9:07 am
Group 2 winner

Githyanki wrote:
This would be far better for everyone if we could get more trainers to put comments on the race card. I always try and do this and have for ages.

Agree with this, I always try to go through an put some notes on. Adds to the whole experience for me. I used to enjoy the little banter page too. People talking up their horses for upcoming races etc.

Great to see so many having a go week1 actually. Hope I never influenced too many with Devils Lake Tantrum :). The ones that destroy my trials an I have huge expectations for, usually don't do as well as the ones who are second an third best in my trials

Sun May 26, 2024 1:06 pm
Handicapper

Githyanki wrote:

I agree, didn't do it this week, it was a bit of a panic this week uploading horses and entering them into races, finished uploading about 11pm on Thursday and finished entering horses about 2am Friday morning. I was out all day Friday and didn't get home till about 3.30pm and adding comments had slipped my mind.

I will try to add comments for future entries on my flat team. The whole NH team are rubbish, they are only handicappers and I have no clue about how they will perform in the league. The NH team are all from a new save, only 23 seasons old.

Sun May 26, 2024 1:30 pm
Group 1 winner

I will try and add comments once mine have stated to run at this point i have 24 maidens so have no clue :D

Sun May 26, 2024 5:30 pm
Profile WWW
Group 2 winner

Githyanki wrote:

This is easy for top trainers because they know generally have good horses but the rest of us are totally guessing what we have. I'll put comments on mine when I have an idea of who they are and what the plans are. I'll do a betting page after the second week for the big chelts races, it's easier to do now that we don't have mid season downloads.

Sun May 26, 2024 5:48 pm
Group 1 winner

Prize money updated. No winners in first week

Fri May 31, 2024 9:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next