View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 3:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 ATTENTION Joshua Sutherland 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: ATTENTION Joshua Sutherland
Have assumed yes and chopped a few other entries. Apologies for the hassle.

Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:32 am
Group 1 winner

Githyanki wrote:
Do I need to remove all handicap entries also? I am limited to G3/G2 and maiden?

Your horse has to have run to get a Handicap mark you are a new trainer in this window so none of your horses have run you can enter G2,G3,Conditions, Listed and Maidens You Can't Enter G1, Group Handicap's or Listed Handicap's.

Gray

Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:34 am
Profile YIM WWW
Group 2 winner

simpleminds wrote:
Githyanki wrote:
Do you need me to remove them from the nominations list or is that already done? Thought the g1 restriction was flat only? Will know going forward.

Josh

It also applies to Grade 1 on the Jumps too.

Gray

The league rules only mentions G1 races on the flat, there is no mention of G1 races in NH

There must be at least 10 horses who have just been uploaded entered into G1 races.

Someone should edit the league rules to reflect all these decisions so that people don't get mixed up.

Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:50 am
Group 1 winner

I think the powers to be need to make a locked sticky at the top that explains the rules thoroughly in one post for both Flat and NH.

Earlier today I was a little unsure about entering my new horses and I was looking through so many threads to find the info.

Tinkle tinkle tinkle go my two cents lol :-)

Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:49 am
Group 1 winner

NH we allowed grade 1 entries in the past because of a shortage of other races for them. So you will have to amend the rules if this has changed and probably change the races for week 6 to include more maidens and maybe less handicaps

You can also enter your novices in any novices races.

I will put some checks in for next season that horses can't enter handicaps if they haven't got chase or hurdle form

Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:14 pm
Group 1 winner

leonvr wrote:
NH we allowed grade 1 entries in the past because of a shortage of other races for them. So you will have to amend the rules if this has changed and probably change the races for week 6 to include more maidens and maybe less handicaps

You can also enter your novices in any novices races.

I will put some checks in for next season that horses can't enter handicaps if they haven't got chase or hurdle form

We 37 Flat races this week only 31 Jumps we could add 6 Maiden races for next season even it up.

Gray

Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

agree I think there is a need for more maidens for the newcomers

Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:53 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Definitely I only uploaded a couple of horses for the flat and NH, but hardly any of them can run. If you're going to have an upload window, there need to be more races going forward to accommodate horses who join mid-way through the season.

Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:31 am
Group 1 winner

SuperCat wrote:
Definitely I only uploaded a couple of horses for the flat and NH, but hardly any of them can run. If you're going to have an upload window, there need to be more races going forward to accommodate horses who join mid-way through the season.

Cat I think u forget to reset u horses form because one of u's Australia ran with a group 1 penalty. Lets just say u might be kicking uself.

Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:38 am
Group 1 winner

ghostzapper74 wrote:
SuperCat wrote:

Cat I think u forget to reset u horses form because one of u's Australia ran with a group 1 penalty. Lets just say u might be kicking uself.

I reset the horse files but after we uploaded the new horse files last night it seemed to cause Problems with the files sorter and every flat race with new Uploads their was a problem with Ghost and Scatters Races I had to Manually pick the horse's into the folder and used the Original horses before Reset that's why I think Cat's horse may of been run with the Penalty.

Gray

Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:36 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

ghostzapper74 wrote:
SuperCat wrote:

Ha ha. I emailed Leon and said I was really pleased I didn't think I'd forgotten to do anything!! Oh well, it's just a bit of fun. I hardly have any time for it at the moment, so uploaded the few I had. They were never going to be world beaters anyway!! Hope I haven't made too much extra work for you guys.

Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2