View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Unofficial SO6 League Tables 
Group 1 winner

Post Unofficial SO6 League Tables
First off, I'd just like to say that my first five ratings are unofficial and a side novelty to the league.

1st = 5pts, 2nd = 4pts..........5th = 1pt

I believe there are approximately 20 first year players competing.
I have split the points table into two - Premier League and Champions League with Flat and NH.
I have added a couple of players who had very minor attempts at a past season into the Champions League.

Premier League FLAT

1 - James Harrison 364pts
2 - Stephen Rann 312pts
3 - David Robertson 229pts
4 - Paul Rhodes 227pts
5 - Peter Cahill 201pts
6 - John Scatters 198pts

Champions League FLAT

1 - James Shea 102pts
2 - Alan McDonald 82pts
3 - Colin Clarke 72pts
4 - Stephen Speight 62pts
5 - Gavin Houston 56pts
6 - Doug Warren 42pts
7 - Vinny Gerrard 40pts

Premier League NH

1 - LVR 343pts
2 - Paul Rhodes 342pts
3 - James Harrison 314pts
4 - Gray 304pts
5 - John Morgan 225pts
6 - Darren Thompson 215pts
7 - Peter Cahill 190pts
8 - David Robertson 184pts

Champions League NH

1 - James Shea 143pts
2 - Colin Clarke 116pts
3 - Alan McDonald 27pts
4 - Joshua Sutherland 15pts
5 - Ben Bonnici 13pts
6 - Ian Johnson 6pts

The Premiers League opens up for 2nd and 3rd with S. Rann retiring his team for this season!
31pts separates 2nd and 6th spot and all eyes will be fixed on those five trainers in what will be a competitive finish to the remainder of the season!
James Harrison is surely dusting and polishing his mantle piece in preparation to receiving the Flat Championship Trophy!

The Champions League Flat champion is looking likely be James Shea who is rumoured to have bought a new dusting cloth BUT we do have an incoming 'fast mover' with Stephen Speight
finding a purple patch of form! Rest assured that the stables of Alan McDonald and Colin Clarke will have something to say about that!

The Premiers League NH is still a race of four with 39pts between 1st and 4th and 1pt separating 1st and 2nd.....but be wary - the "Dark Horse" has tacked back onto the back of the pack and is more than capable of barn storming the number one spot in the final week!
The LVR and Paul Rhodes stables when asked to comment, said, and I quote "I ain't afraid of no Ghost"!

The Champions League NH title is now between James Shea and Colin Clarke who are throwing everything they have at it!
Alan McDonald has struck a rich vein of form in 3rd spot but newcomer Joshua Sutherland jumped straight to 4th and will give Alan something to think about!
Could it be a case of beginners luck for Joshua or is he here for the long haul?

Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]