View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 1:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Starters Orders 8 KIT requests. 
Site Admin

Post Starters Orders 8 KIT requests.
Just uploaded a quick video with the intention of getting feedback/requests regarding any new kit options/filters. Please post here rather than on the video. Thanks.

https://youtu.be/7kCqamVHFWg

Fri May 03, 2024 10:24 am
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Starters Orders 8 KIT requests.
1. Can we export a subset of horses from our game rather than all the horses. So for example exporting all my 12f horses by selecting them in game

2. I watched the video but am not clear on the following. a) Can we delete multiple horses at once from the race kit? Currently in so7 we can only delete 1 at a time and its quite painful b) Can we create our own custom folders C) Can we select multiple horses to add to a custom folder. Currently we can do this buy holding down control

3. Not sure it is possible but could we store the form of the horses so it is easy to see a record of how horses performed in trials

Fri May 03, 2024 2:32 pm
Site Admin

1. Can we export a subset of horses from our game rather than all the horses. So for example exporting all my 12f horses by selecting them in game

As the select all option only selects visible (filtered) horses then if I add a distance filter to the game horse table then this will be possible as you can filter by distance and then select all and then export.

2. I watched the video but am not clear on the following. a) Can we delete multiple horses at once from the race kit? Currently in so7 we can only delete 1 at a time and its quite painful b) Can we create our own custom folders C) Can we select multiple horses to add to a custom folder. Currently we can do this buy holding down control

a) Yes the exported horses table (contents of HDB file) has a select all or none bullet and also each horse can be selected with a single click so you just highlight/select (by clicking the blue button next to the horse) and then click the red BIN button top right.
b) Not right now. Is this folders for the HRS files or groups for HDB horses?

3. Not sure it is possible but could we store the form of the horses so it is easy to see a record of how horses performed in trials.

By form do you just mean the form figures or actual form cards? Honestly I forget how I did all this so will have to take a proper look.

Fri May 03, 2024 8:28 pm
Group 2 winner

1. Could it be possible to have a 'Notes' option like the one used in the game.

2. Could it be possible to put horses in more than one folder, such as a 'Milers Folder' and and a '2m Chaser Folder' to help speed up trialling.

3. Would it be possible to make sure every horse is exported at peak race fitness/condition regardless of when you export. I have often missed out on a horse at a certain age because it has got injured before I exported it.

e-mail: martinleedham@yahoo.co.uk

Fri May 03, 2024 11:03 pm
Profile WWW
Handicapper

I'd appreciate a search box in the race construction kit, so you could search for a horse by name and then select it to race.

Personally I'd prefer if all the horse thumbnail pictures were the same, portrait with just different colours.

A Day/Night option for tracks like Dubai.

Sat May 04, 2024 12:21 am
Group 3 winner

Looks better than what is there atm but is this the touch version?

Ok, I usually have around 200-300 horses ready to export, can i group them as restrained and hold up types and make a group export?

Sat May 04, 2024 1:34 am
Group 3 winner

Lordedaw wrote:
3. Would it be possible to make sure every horse is exported at peak race fitness/condition regardless of when you export. I have often missed out on a horse at a certain age because it has got injured before I exported it.

This! Absolutely hate it when my horse gets injured and misses a year!

I want league mode to have no injuries.

Sat May 04, 2024 1:45 am
Group 1 winner

admin_ wrote:

As the select all option only selects visible (filtered) horses then if I add a distance filter to the game horse table then this will be possible as you can filter by distance and then select all and then export.

a) Yes the exported horses table (contents of HDB file) has a select all or none bullet and also each horse can be selected with a single click so you just highlight/select (by clicking the blue button next to the horse) and then click the red BIN button top right.
b) Not right now. Is this folders for the HRS files or groups for HDB horses?

3. Not sure it is possible but could we store the form of the horses so it is easy to see a record of how horses performed in trials.

By form do you just mean the form figures or actual form cards? Honestly I forget how I did all this so will have to take a proper look.

Just the form figures is fine.

Creating your own groups like we can currently do. SO I can store all my horses for specific distances togetehr . 2 mile chasers 2 mile hurdlers. The sugested distances by teh game are often very wrong so don't want to use that as a filter in the kit.

The problem with filtering by distance in game is that suggested preferred distance is wrong in over 70% of cases. Is t possible for us to edit their preferred distance in game then this would work. Actually quite frustrating seeing a horses preferred distance as 2 miles but its a 4 mile horse. And often breeding 2 milers together gives you a 12 furlong horse. I know it comes from breeding but able to edit the preferred distance would help a lot.

Sat May 04, 2024 6:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]