View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 ttf file 
Group 3 winner

Post Re: ttf file
Anadin wrote:
Interesting read and other than Doug, mostly from the upper echelons of the league have commented regarding the dreaded TTF and its ability to have one horse "live forever"

If its just going to be Deja Vu (The same trainers doing the same thing as in the past 8 seasons of S06 & before) then why bother with S07 just carry on the league as it is!

SO6
possible another season ? hope so

Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:38 am
Group 2 winner

kniesh wrote:
Anadin wrote:
pjrhodes1970 wrote:

& Moving to Stu's point about the same old players who put the most time into the league will continue to
succeed we have thrashed this out so many times but no one came up with a solution its the same with the
issue of keeping new trainers from leaving.

Not really what I was saying, I have no problem with people putting in the time, what I dislike as many others do, is the use of multiple copies of one horse used after they should of been long gone, this is the TTF issue, not the transferring of horses from one game to another, it is using the same MARE for eternity! This has to stop!

Put in the time without this and you deserve to be at the top, but multiple copies of the same horse abused! (animal rights, would have a field day with this lol) and imo is totally incorrect in the spirit of the league game.

It is not hard to accept or rocket science, you cannot have 10 copies of the same MARE in the barn! sorry for trying to make it a little more realistic.

100% agree with this, an the way SO7 works at the minute seems a very good solution to me, can't see it needing much tweaking

+1 here

Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:53 am
Group 3 winner

Hi Yasmin, it is possible to just play the game and take part in the league, me and a few others do this.
Sure you won't be able to compete at the top table in the group races with the likes of Paul, John, Josh, Steve, Jim and others but there are plenty of low grade handicaps to race in. If you have horses that are multiple group 1 winners in your home game then the likelihood is that there are races for them to be competitive in and win.
I do not have the time (or probably the inclination) to grind out hundreds of hours of breeding but the league is a fun distraction from normal life and I have won my share of races.
Darren[/quote]
Darren I think there will be a chance to get to the top because Josh said he might not play it and i'm having to much fun playing a normal game to care about mass breeding for the league. With everyone starting at the start then new ones can compete. My flat game is perfect to where I want it, not just trying to improve my horses but the computers horses as well so we can have some great battles.

Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:56 am
Group 1 winner

ghosty wrote:
Thanks Yasmin for coming in here. Paul this is why we need to put a sticky in the main group to try to engage with people like Yasmin, I bet people read what we write in here and think it's a click and are just looking after each other. We need newbies when SO7 comes out and we need to engage and include in what we decided going forward.

Write it John and I will sticky it (Because I dont know what you want) so if you write it up i will sticky it

also no one was arguing John think you have completely misunderstood I think everyone just wants to know where they stand
and now is the time to sort it out no point moaning half way through the first league season when its too late to do anything.

Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:16 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5