View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 453 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
 Monsters!!!! 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Monsters!!!!
This is my new best 3yo 10f horse in the ck, not saying much my current aren't good. Also my best 3yo miler in CK, that is good. The dam is Endless Nights so she will improve as she ages. Please give me a colt like this

I suppose it's not truly a triple crown winner, but amazing any way. There are 3 course records in those 3yo wins including the Guineas at Newmarket

Mon May 04, 2020 5:02 pm
Group 1 winner

This game breed stallion who I've breed with so many times is really starting to elevate my CK horses looking at the past lineage which are mostly by him trails.

Very fast sprinter/Miler in game and he's definitely passing that on to my current crop. I'm around 50+ into my combined game.

Will be uploading his sons and daughters to the league to see if on to something.

Did awesome in game with over 20 G1's wins all over the world from 2yo, 3yo, 4yo, 5yo and 6yo racing career. Longevity is awesome with this horse

Here he is below.

Fri May 08, 2020 6:40 am
Group 1 winner

This is one of the reasons why I love this game :D :D I seen this fella at stud and I thought I need to get my mares to him because I struggle to breed 2m and 2m4 horses over fences and hurdles plus he's a front runner . What more could I want :lol: :lol:

Then I noticed his breeding and clicked on to it because I was sure they were my horses from years ago :lol: :lol:

And with this system in this game where u got all the old information It was confirmed that I had breed it , I know josh and a few others don't like selling their horses in case they end up at stud but I like to see my horses in there because I know how they were breed and how much ability they have . If I had culled him then I wouldn't now get the chance to breed to him :D :D Hopefully he'll give me some decent horses because I need them at that distance .

When I clicked back to his results I noticed I sold him for 100,000 , someone had a bargain I was a idiot for selling him :lol: :lol:

Sat May 09, 2020 10:32 am
Group 1 winner

I don't retire any of mine. I even don't retire the mares I want to cull, I move them out of the breeding barn and sell them. I also have sold some that turned out to be brilliant. And often landing up breeding with something I sold. Look at Red Harvest. It's in my league team but I sold it at 4. I have sent a lot of mares to Red harvest and have an amazing gold cup horse from him.

Like you said if I have bred it then I know what the lines are like. The depth of information available now is amazing and helps you make better decisions.

Sat May 09, 2020 11:01 am
Selling plater

Don't know if this colt will be a monster in his racing career but I have never seen a 97% yearling in any of my saves. The best I have had before was 87%. There is a big gap between actual and realised potential so not sure if he will ever reach his best racing potential.

Sat May 09, 2020 12:59 pm
Group 1 winner

That's pretty impressive. Could be a monster 2yo. Never seen it but then I aim to hit full potential at 6 at the earliest as play for NH.

Pity speed and accelleration are so low but I'm sure you can improve those bars.

Sat May 09, 2020 1:11 pm
Group 1 winner

That's very impressive Tam. I hope he's a monster for you. Keep us posted on what he's like trailing.

Never seen it that high before for a Yearling. Could be a one off freak. Like Leon said room to work on with his stats.

Sat May 09, 2020 2:25 pm
Selling plater

leonvr wrote:
That's pretty impressive. Could be a monster 2yo. Never seen it but then I aim to hit full potential at 6 at the earliest as play for NH.

Pity speed and accelleration are so low but I'm sure you can improve those bars.

This colt came from a combined save. The sire had just come into the barn as an 8yo with a very consistant career, 17 races, 5 x G1 wins and never out of top 3 in rest of his flat races. The damme was a successfull NH horse who didn't max out till 6yo.

It shows just how much luck you need with breeding sometimes. I don't usually have more than about 75 mares in my barn and this particular season I had been concentrating my efforts on two gamebred stallions and three of my homebred stallions who had stellar NH careers. I only placed the one mare with this stallion.

Sat May 09, 2020 2:41 pm
Group 1 winner

That from a league save?

Sun May 10, 2020 12:25 pm
Selling plater

Githyanki wrote:
That from a league save?

Yes from a league save.

I am just hoping this save does not crash. So far my 4 league saves got to about 20 - 25 seasons and crashed. Three are definately caput but I have hopes that one of them will be useable now that the multiple copies of same horse bug is fixed. This combined save is only 14 seasons old and has only good shorter distance horses in it at the moment. Up to a mile in flat and 2m 4f in NH.

I won't know how good this horse will be for a few days as I like to watch races and that takes time. A typical season lasts about 2 days.

He now has a yearling half brother who looks even better on paper. Only time will tell.

Sun May 10, 2020 8:51 pm
Group 1 winner

Looks like a 100% 2yo line to me, likely in decline by 4yo. I would not worry if he is any good or not you will be able to pair it with something that is.

Window is open too :)

Josh

Sun May 10, 2020 9:15 pm
Group 3 winner

My new US stayer :D :D Move over dad u a bit slow :lol: :lol: This boy broke every record his dad set in game and he beat him as a 4yo in my trials and he gave his brother McBirney all he could handle over 2miles. I dont know what age i'll put him in the league :D :D

I love his mum side of his breeding , she didn't win a race but theres alot of classy league horses in there. Sharp Response has won a maiden and tasmin bluff is a top sprinter , encosta about has won a group1 . :D :D

Sun May 10, 2020 9:40 pm
Selling plater

Githyanki wrote:
Looks like a 100% 2yo line to me, likely in decline by 4yo. I would not worry if he is any good or not you will be able to pair it with something that is.

Josh

His potential didn't change at 2yo, stayed at 97%, but as a 2yo in the CK he is 3L faster over 5f\6f than anything else I have. Maxed potential at 3yo but absolute rubbish in CK as a 3yo. About 7L slower than the best I have. Unfortuneately, the best horses came from a save that crashed and I can't breed with that line anymore.

It's off to the barn with him. There's a couple of really nice fillies just come into the barn to breed with him. I will report back once some of his foals start racing.

Mon May 11, 2020 3:38 am
Group 1 winner

Tam King wrote:
Githyanki wrote:

Josh

His potential didn't change at 2yo, stayed at 97%, but as a 2yo in the CK he is 3L faster over 5f\6f than anything else I have. Maxed potential at 3yo but absolute rubbish in CK as a 3yo. About 7L slower than the best I have. Unfortuneately, the best horses came from a save that crashed and I can't breed with that line anymore.

It's off to the barn with him. There's a couple of really nice fillies just come into the barn to breed with him. I will report back once some of his foals start racing.

I’ve had the same mate and got all excited! 2yo who smashed everything in ck sprinting but then wanted 1m as 3yo and was just average! Don’t be too disheartened though as l would breed him for 1 season with your whole barn and he will produce a sprinter at 3yo who should carry on his ck form but if not will give all your filly’s he produces a really healthy potential level. That’s what l do love about this game, it does run true to reality when it comes to beeeding and racing traits. I haven’t produced nothing over a 93 potential yet at 3yo so that’s a hell of a good line , well done

Mon May 11, 2020 9:14 am
Selling plater

An update on Dragons Breath the 97% 2yo I talked about above.

He managed to sire a son who was about 6L faster as a 3yo in the CK but that is not the horse I want to draw your attention to. At the same time as breeding from the Dragon line of horses I kept on breeding with other stallions in the barn. I bred this horse, Battlestar, who doesn't have a very impressive potential bar but was almost unbeatable in the normal game, so I exported him to the CK. I couldn't believe the results.

Chronometer was the best I had before and was a 95% potential as a 3yo. Dragons Breath was poor in the CK compared to Chronometer, Dragons Breath's son was on a par with Chronometer, but the improvement of Battlestar is amazing.

It just goes to show that potential isn't everything. Both Dragons Breath and Dragons Fire are 100% as 3yo, yet Battlestar is a mere 93% and a small build horse as well.

Battlestar didn't improve his potential as a 4yo, stayed at 93%, and started to decline as a 5yo. The Dragon line of horses hasn't produced any 100% fillies so far but I wonder if I could breed some with Battlestar what the foals would be like.

Thu May 14, 2020 6:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 453 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next