View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Trials Day2 
Selling plater

Post Re: Trials Day2
OK Thanks

Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:31 pm
Group 1 winner

Githyanki wrote:
Really I am just experimenting, my two jumps games now have G1 calibre breeding from 2m to 3.2m, but nothing above 90% pot ever seen, am about 25 seasons in across both. I deleted one of my flat games to concentrate on the other but have also started a combined game to see what’s what. I have G1 flat horses and one game produces 100% potential. I still like the game way less than SO6.

Im with u , the more I play the less I like this game . I want the jumps side to be better than what it is , the breeding barn is a complete joke full of totally bleep old horses that are useless and is not worth breeding to . Its like Mark only cares about the flat side of the game . :evil: :evil: I don't know how many times he's got to be told that having a breeding barn full of 14+ age stallion horses is not good for the game . :evil: :evil:

Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:28 pm
Handicapper

ghostzapper74 wrote:

Im with u , the more I play the less I like this game . I want the jumps side to be better than what it is , the breeding barn is a complete joke full of totally bleep old horses that are useless and is not worth breeding to . Its like Mark only cares about the flat side of the game . :evil: :evil: I don't know how many times he's got to be told that having a breeding barn full of 14+ age stallion horses is not good for the game . :evil: :evil:

Having just started on jumps games in the last week I have to agree it needs work still. The breeding is bad compared to the flat, though age looks to be irrelevant. For my games it's the quality of stallion full stop. There are significantly less stallions going to stud and when they do the only decent (high rating or multi group winners) ones that retire to stud appear to be mares. I also seem to have a big issue with unraced horses compared to the flat game, though that may be my starting pool and schedule.

Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:33 am
Group 1 winner

Having run a few trials now I will say my inferior looking jump bred horses are a long way clear of the better looking flat horses over hurdles and chases. There is still something that makes a jump horse, just harder to work out now without the bars. I am lucky with my two jumps games, I have got my own G1 stations to breed with and have been able to buy some decent gamebreds. But generally I agree the jumps game servers up a lot less in the way of breeding quality.

Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6