View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 SO7 ONLINE LEAGUE TUESDAY RACES 
Group 1 winner

Post SO7 ONLINE LEAGUE TUESDAY RACES
FLAT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI7eKgz ... f7COtOF8KH

NH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U081T0P ... XbiSvRcKr6

Thanks To Martin For 24 Coms Today

Gray

Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:03 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Selling plater

Post Re: SO7 ONLINE LEAGUE TUESDAY RACES
Got two 2nds on day 1 :D Much better than i had ever hoped for. My 2yr old Bosun Briscoe might actually be able to hang with the big guns exciting times.

Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:22 pm
Group 1 winner

Absolutely over the moon! I've rarely come close to a maiden winner in around ten years of playing the league never mind had two and there's two days to go!

Feel very lucky to have stumbled on a front running, 100% potential sprint colt who done nothing in game, went to the barn and has been part of many of my fillies lines, to then have found a 10X G1 sprinting gamebred in the barn to breed with my lines has seemed to cause the stars to align. The fact I'm only 20 seasons in too proves it can be done if you find the bar of gold!

I knew Avokovadro was good but not this good, I trialed her in the same conditions as the trial race ran a few weeks back and she beat that time but I didn't expect her to win here that well, and for Swift Rumble to win too who is the second best sprinter behind her is just amazing. (Fyi Swift Rumble won in 58.58, Avokovadro can run 5f in 58.40 same conditions/track which proves just how versatile and amazing she is)

Excellent runs elsewhere, Dutchforward is Gold Cup material and will relish the step up after a game 4th, Party At The Post who is my worst sprinter managed a close up 6th, Alysson Felix is likely Guineas bound following her 6th, Regal Rumble is likely to be heritage handicap material following an 8th. James E Cornette and Chocolate Pioneer weren't far away and can grab a race handicapping hopefully. Only disappointment is Seventy Star but that run may help her get into her aim which was the Ascot Stakes.

Well done all winners and placers! Good effort from Martin on the 24 Comms, I did 10 today and that was bad enough.

Last edited by nick_driver on Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:51 pm
Group 1 winner

As I said, going to be an interesting season. :)

Write up of my lot tomorrow.

Great work Martin.

Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:09 pm
Group 1 winner

great start 1 x 2nd 2 x 3rds and a 5th really thought i'd be off the pace only having played 40 seasons but both my 1000gns and 2000gns horses were very competitive gives me some hope for the rest of the season

great comms as ever martin and thanks to the team

congrats all runners

Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]