View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 League/kit improvements suggestions thread. 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: League/kit improvements suggestions thread.
mwesty1 wrote:
Hopefully it’s not a major fix but I have a couple,

1. Can we make the gallops a straight track, as currently I have 30-40 2yo and I use the gallop to see the best but currently the gallop at is on a bend. Could we make 5f,6f,7f gallop track straight with no draw bias?

2. Can we have an email alert or something to show that a horse needs diagnosis as with 200 horses it’s hard to scroll up and down every couple of days to see if any are injured,

And lastly l have to totally agree with the suggestion of queing stallion breeding at the beginning, would be so much better than every 7 days clicking on breeding screen to choose a mare! It’s a must I think

1 - makes good sense to me.....especially for the flat but can't you choose an English track with a long straight or Flemington with it's 6f straight to trial on?

Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:49 pm
Group 1 winner

Hi Mark,

I'm getting GENERROR in my trails and not been able to put in some horses at different ages in the same race.

Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:43 am
Group 1 winner

Hemz wrote:
Hi Mark,

I'm getting GENERROR in my trails and not been able to put in some horses at different ages in the same race.

Whenever I got this mate it was always down to the schedule, for 6 months whenever I ran trails I had to put original schedule in then copy paste new one in after. Hopefully there should be a fix though now as lm going back a couple of years

Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:17 am
Group 2 winner

I'm a massive fan of the queuing system for breeding. I'd been thinking of something similar for a while. It just means that at the start of the season, you can do all your breeding in a neat an tidy way, and not have to be flicking between screens every week of the game. It's probably just a similar way to if you use the diary button, and enter your horses in advance for all races through the season. It allow's you sort an important part of the game in a timely fashion, then move on and enjoy the rest of the game for that season, without worrying about flicking through pages of mares all the time in case you've missed one

Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:17 am
Handicapper

Hemz wrote:
Hi Mark,

Steam has updated my game today, so I gave this a try. I am also getting this error with some horses, for example I can add ages 2, 3 & 5 but I'd get the GENERROR for age 4. Great update in principal though.

Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:55 pm
Group 1 winner

Can we have the ability to add/change notes in the breeding barn. Currently I have to move the horse out of the breeding barn, add a note and then move it back

Also can one of two things happen. Can we either put a note on horses not in our stable or can we get an email saying a horse we following has been retired to the breeding barn

Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:25 am
Group 3 winner

I like the idea of scheduled breeding. I'm always forgetting who is who and have to look at the mares over and over again and constantly running the month of entries and realising I haven't done my breeding for the last 3 weeks.

I would also like the ability to make notes in the breeding barn or at least even the ability to read the notes in the breeding barn, might even help to some extent my first sentence above.

Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:45 am
Group 1 winner

I would really like a ‘settings’ options so it can be applied mid game to disable injuries. Since I only play the game for the league it is a pain to have to restore saves and backups if I get a long term injury to a horse I want to export. Has to be a setting though as starting again for this would never happen.

Tue May 05, 2020 1:03 pm
Group 1 winner

Hi Mark,

Can you please look into Cheltenham racecourse in the CK and edit the text to Old course and New Course instead of hurdle - hurdle 2, Chase - Chase 2.

This will help in running league races for this meeting throughout the season on the right course.

Thanks

Craig

Wed May 06, 2020 7:47 am
Group 2 winner

Just a quick one regarding the alerts for horses you follow going to stud. I've been tracking a monster horse for 3 seasons now, 21 gp1s an related to the best game stud I'd ever used, Got the alert to say it was retired to stud, but it hasn't, it has been expired. Not sure if this is a bug or not as I know it's only just been implemented.

Thu May 07, 2020 8:48 am
Group 1 winner

Any chance we can get the Ireland courses for Nh fixed in the CK. It was fixed in the race kit but the game Ck is still broken. At the moment I need to go on horses game form for all Irish races. Ideally would like to be able to trial over the correct distance on Irish courses but they still all only go to 1m7

Thu May 07, 2020 9:57 am
Group 1 winner

Right up there with the absolute anoyance of injuries when training horses for the league is the magical disappearing horse bug that has never been fixed from SO6, have had two go now in quick sucession, they don't get sold, they don't fall and die, they just disapear from the barn like a fart in the wind...................

Thu May 07, 2020 3:03 pm
Group 2 winner

Not sure if this one's been mentioned yet, but any chance of getting a 'favourites stallions' breeding page. Where you can just star what you want to favourite them, and they go to a separate page where it is easier to navigate through?

It is exactly the same, no real change to game play, but will allow to sort the stallions you will breed from at the start of the season, then not have to continually scroll through endlessly looking for them every 7 day breeding round..

Sat May 09, 2020 8:38 am
Group 1 winner

Mark any chance you can put the entry button back on the horse screen on race day to allow the horse to be withdrawn had more than a few injured horses having to run as theres no way of withdrawing them

Fri May 22, 2020 1:51 pm
Group 2 winner

jalupen wrote:
Mark any chance you can put the entry button back on the horse screen on race day to allow the horse to be withdrawn had more than a few injured horses having to run as theres no way of withdrawing them

Pretty sure I read somewhere on here that if you save the game before the race and then restart it takes you back to your home screen and then you can get to the entries page and withdraw it. Not 100% certain but I have a feeling I read it in another part of the forum

e-mail: martinleedham@yahoo.co.uk

Fri May 22, 2020 3:14 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next