View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 League/kit improvements suggestions thread. 
Handicapper

Post Re: League/kit improvements suggestions thread.
jalupen wrote:
Mark any chance you can put the entry button back on the horse screen on race day to allow the horse to be withdrawn had more than a few injured horses having to run as theres no way of withdrawing them

Go to the race entry screen and remove the declaration if your horse gets injured.

Fri May 22, 2020 8:12 pm
Group 1 winner

Hi Mark

We having major issues of horses going 10 wide or so on bends and not even trying to get in even in small fields killing their chances.

This happens in game and in the race kit. Any chance this could be looked at for both NH and Flat

Sun May 24, 2020 1:09 pm
Group 1 winner

I have to ask if the new adjustments in the last patch concerning jockeys finding inside positions better than they used to were also applied to the race kit. Watch this league race from Oceanport. The video of the race starts at around the halfway point. Watch how almost all horses stay wide the whole race. None of the outside horses made any effort to get inside on the turn. They all drove their horses with vigor all the way around the turn.

https://youtu.be/_J4xoRGdhT8?t=85

Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:54 am
Group 1 winner

SiriusChill wrote:
I have to ask if the new adjustments in the last patch concerning jockeys finding inside positions better than they used to were also applied to the race kit. Watch this league race from Oceanport. The video of the race starts at around the halfway point. Watch how almost all horses stay wide the whole race. None of the outside horses made any effort to get inside on the turn. They all drove their horses with vigor all the way around the turn.

https://youtu.be/_J4xoRGdhT8?t=85

Yes it has. There is a new race kit. It does look like some horses are still going wide. However at least the penalties are reduced for doing this so some horses managed to win coming wide. One of mine won going 7 wide. That would never have happenned before. It's not perfect but it's better than it was

Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:20 am
Group 1 winner

Race 20 had something odd happen. A horse just disappeared from the race. It was a ten horse field when the horse disappeared then it was nine horses the rest of the way. The result shows ten finishers.

Here is the replay from when it happens. Watch the horse in second on the rail...

https://youtu.be/RRR2kbgCYzI?t=71

Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:20 pm
Handicapper

SiriusChill wrote:
Race 20 had something odd happen. A horse just disappeared from the race. It was a ten horse field when the horse disappeared then it was nine horses the rest of the way. The result shows ten finishers.

Here is the replay from when it happens. Watch the horse in second on the rail...

https://youtu.be/RRR2kbgCYzI?t=71

Looks like an invisibility cloak was deployed and the horse finished the race in stealth mode.

Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:04 am
Group 1 winner

Hi Mark,

This as been brought up previously and would be a great addition to the breeding program, been able to choose a stallion for multiple breeding of mares and having a queuing system in place.

You could have a limit of 10 each time and then wait until those have been breed to do another 10.

Can this be done?

Thanks

Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:18 pm
Group 1 winner

Hemz wrote:
Hi Mark,

This as been brought up previously and would be a great addition to the breeding program, been able to choose a stallion for multiple breeding of mares and having a queuing system in place.

You could have a limit of 10 each time and then wait until those have been breed to do another 10.

Can this be done?

Thanks

I'm heading into 100+ mares and 80 stallions in one game now and the above feature would save so much time and effort.

The pre-planning of this new feature would set up the season for league players and not having to revisit the breeding barn to do one pairing each and every time.

Please Mark can you make this happen for the league players. I'm sure we all would really appreciate this added feature to our game.

Thanks
Craig

Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:04 am
Handicapper

There is already a sort of queuing system for gamebreds in place so I can't imagine this would be too difficult to implement. Currently if you get an offer for one of your stallions, you can breed it with one of your mares, then accept the offer and the stallion will cover your mare and then automatically move on to the gamebred mare a couple of weeks later.

Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:16 pm
Group 1 winner

This as fell on deaf ears to be honest. I'm sure 99% of league players would love this feature to be added to the breeding side of the game.

Along with my GENERROR issue I'm having in my CK trails. Heard nothing back at all.

Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5