View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Exports and multiple licences or third party saves/exports. 
Site Admin

Post Exports and multiple licences or third party saves/exports.
Please do not use the web and the Steam version of SO7 on the same machine. Also do not swap saves or exports with others. Any of the above can cause a licence conflict and additional headaches that may result in exports (HDB file) vanishing.

This latest patch includes some code to check for these conflicts and if there is a conflict it will not allow exports. This stops the HDB file being wiped.

Mon May 04, 2020 3:25 pm
Selling plater

Post Re: Exports and multiple licences or third party saves/expor
I'm having this problem now, not sure what to do. I've got steam on my laptop which I play jockey rush on would that be the problem. I have it on my other laptops, if I'm on holiday I bring old laptop but that shouldn't really be a problem. Any help would be great full so I can try up load some horses before entries close. Posted this in wrong post other day sorry.

Sat May 09, 2020 11:14 am
Group 1 winner

Hi mark,

I have sent an email with my errror file to support but I’m unsure why this conflict is? I have downloaded and transferred my game to my new laptop all under my same details and key.
Could you also let me know how I can get my ck exports from my new laptop

Thanks
Mike

Sat May 09, 2020 9:58 pm
Selling plater

Hi im also having this problem and not sure what to do now.

Mon May 11, 2020 8:43 am
Group 1 winner

Right guys I can help here as l have solved it with the help of gray but only if you have bought the game through PayPal. I’m not sure how it works if you have bought through steam BUT may be the same:-

Once you have downloaded the game and made sure you have used the same email address and key to load the game up, if you transfer a save game across you need all files with that save game number on it. I believe there is 11 files (1.sav example). You will then need the hdb.(email) file, this has to be also copied into your new game files and that will bring your exports over and the conflict message should be ok to use then.

Mon May 11, 2020 9:01 am
Selling plater

great stuff, think im all sorted now. thanks for your help

Thu May 14, 2020 4:48 pm
Site Admin

A few people have emailed in with this problem. I'm not sure exactly why some are getting this conflict but an easy solution may be to simply delete any files beginning with 'HDB_' in the SAVES folder (in DOCUMENTS/STARTERSORDERS7). If you have any exported horses you will lose them.

Sat May 16, 2020 10:54 am
Handicapper

I lost all horse's in my CK and could no longer export any horses due to this issue.

I emailed support@startersorders.com who gave instructions on how to resolve the problem.

Mon May 18, 2020 10:04 pm
Handicapper

I’m getting this problem. I’ve deleted all the files with ‘HBD_’ but the horses still aren’t being exported into the exported league horses file. Anyone able to help?

Wed May 20, 2020 4:01 pm
Handicapper

AdamA405 wrote:
I’m getting this problem. I’ve deleted all the files with ‘HBD_’ but the horses still aren’t being exported into the exported league horses file. Anyone able to help?

Don't delete all the HBD_ files, one of them has your horses in, restore it from your recycle bin.

Email the support address with the problem and screenshot of the files and he should get back to you.

Wed May 20, 2020 8:27 pm
Handicapper

Anything you that you did that could help? Messaged the support but just incase you did anything that worked for you

Thu May 21, 2020 5:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]