View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Gray 
Group 3 winner

Post Re: Gray
Are you trying to change the handicap rating of just one horse in the race kit because I found it wouldn't do it and you need two horses in the race kit for the change to take. No idea why just figured it was a small glitch but easy to work round so not a big problem, thought it was maybe always this way so I never mentioned it.

Sun May 24, 2020 12:49 am
Group 1 winner

dragontrainer wrote:
Are you trying to change the handicap rating of just one horse in the race kit because I found it wouldn't do it and you need two horses in the race kit for the change to take. No idea why just figured it was a small glitch but easy to work round so not a big problem, thought it was maybe always this way so I never mentioned it.

Thanks we managed to sort this out now. We got a substitute file and Mark manged to change rating on original file. Will rememeber your advice for next time.

Sun May 24, 2020 8:21 am
Group 1 winner

dragontrainer wrote:

No this was Different because I was tried to do it with all the runners in the folder.

Thanks Craig for that info

Gray

Sun May 24, 2020 9:44 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2