View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Gray 
Group 1 winner

Post Gray
Gray having u just been talking to me on facebook !!! Or have u been hacked.

Fri May 22, 2020 11:35 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Gray
Could have been his birds?

Sat May 23, 2020 2:32 am
Group 3 winner

I would like some answers of people!!!!

First of why u would not enter my TIna in that race and what the hell was u going on about last night Gray !!!

I want answers on my horse Colzean!!!!! What the hell was u going on about i cant run him in h'caps , why not!!!!

And why is that file corrupted .

What does Mark have to do with it!! I want answers.

Sat May 23, 2020 9:53 am
Group 1 winner

Quote:
I want answers on my horse Colzean!!!!! What the hell was u going on about i cant run him in h'caps

I asked him to fix up my typo - to move it up to 110. That would have still allowed it in the race you entered it into.
I think 110 is a fair rating.

I haven't heard from him since this time last night - 24hrs ago.

Sat May 23, 2020 10:16 am
Group 3 winner

NPG319 wrote:
Quote:
I want answers on my horse Colzean!!!!! What the hell was u going on about i cant run him in h'caps

I asked him to fix up my typo - to move it up to 110. That would have still allowed it in the race you entered it into.

Well i had a very odd message from him late last night saying the file is corrupt and mark wont let him change it , how could it be corrupt even the original one if so why is it!!! Why has the rating be changed before if its always been corrupt .

Sat May 23, 2020 10:28 am
Group 1 winner

ghosty wrote:
I would like some answers of people!!!!

First of why u would not enter my TIna in that race and what the hell was u going on about last night Gray !!!

I want answers on my horse Colzean!!!!! What the hell was u going on about i cant run him in h'caps , why not!!!!

And why is that file corrupted .

What does Mark have to do with it!! I want answers.

Colzean's rating can't be changed. It is impossible. It keeps reverting to 100. Both Gray and me tried. I sent the file to Mark to see why it is doing this. We can't run it in the handicap because it is impossible to change the rating. It is stuck at 100. We have gone all the way back to week 1's horse file same behaviour. It can't run off a 100 if it is 110. So it can only run in group races unless Mark can fix the horse file. That is why I sent it to him.

No idea about Tina. There is nothing about Tina in the manual entries thread. I normally check that just before entries but didn't see Tina in there

Sat May 23, 2020 10:29 am
Group 3 winner

So why has this taken 7 weeks to get to this stage !!!

Why has no one come to me sooner and why the hell cant mark fix it, its his game.

This smells , something has been going on all these weeks and only know its coming to a head .

So what are people saying behind the scenes , so what are u saying about my horse!!! :evil:

Sat May 23, 2020 10:40 am
Group 1 winner

ghosty wrote:
So why has this taken 7 weeks to get to this stage !!!

Why has no one come to me sooner and why the hell cant mark fix it, its his game.

This smells , something has been going on all these weeks and only know its coming to a head .

So what are people saying behind the scenes , so what are u saying about my horse!!! :evil:

No idea, but its never been in a handicap before. Only person who would have maybe spotted this is a handicapper. But it's quite hard to spot. You change the rating all looks fine but whne you go back it has reverted. We all spend loads of time doing things can't be spending extra time verifying individual horse files.

Probably some write protection on the file. But doesn't look like there is. Mark may be able to fix it. Doesn't look dodgy just a corrupted horse file. Happens sometimes

Sat May 23, 2020 10:44 am
Group 1 winner

ghosty wrote:
NPG319 wrote:
Quote:

Well i had a very odd message from him late last night saying the file is corrupt and mark wont let him change it , how could it be corrupt even the original one if so why is it!!! Why has the rating be changed before if its always been corrupt .

I have no idea. If you didn't mention anything I probably would not have noticed.

Sat May 23, 2020 11:07 am
Group 1 winner

I was talking to you on Facebook I have not been hacked your horse file is corrupt you was fine last night when I told you. You would have to run it in group races has we couldn't change the rating on the horse file I don't understand why you posted this on the forum John when you know my e-mail and are on Facebook Leon sent the file to Mark if he can see what's wrong with and fix it you could of course sent a new file to me that is ok and I change the rating to 110 and he would be able to run.

Gray

Sat May 23, 2020 11:57 am
Profile YIM WWW
Group 3 winner

I brought it in here because someone tried to hack my facebook yesterday afternoon and when u started talking to me it made no sense that someone would call me 4 names and i thought who ever this is i'll play along and say as little as possible, then i didn't get a reply this morning and went back and read what u wrote and i didn't think it sounded nice like u was trying to claim there was something wrong with my horse and i've got nothing to hide and so it came in here.

Sat May 23, 2020 12:10 pm
Group 1 winner

Just send another file of Colzan. Email it to Gray. The race hasn't been run. We can then change the rating so the horse can run. It will lose its form in the horse file, but at least it can run. There is some sort of write protection on the Colzan file we have. I have seen that type of thing on other files before. It can't run in handicaps with the file we have as we can't change anything in the file.

Sat May 23, 2020 12:19 pm
Group 3 winner

I was trying to pull him when i got home from work yesterday but it was to late the files had been sent . If he was corrupt the first time then he'll be the same now.

Sat May 23, 2020 12:26 pm
Group 1 winner

ghosty wrote:
I was trying to pull him when i got home from work yesterday but it was to late the files had been sent . If he was corrupt the first time then he'll be the same now.

Export it again. That will create a new file. Send the new file to Gray. Don't resend what you uploaded as that file has some sort of write protection on it.

Sat May 23, 2020 12:32 pm
Group 3 winner

Its sent and i've not changed the numbers this time.

Sat May 23, 2020 12:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next