View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 NH This Week 
Group 1 winner

Post NH This Week
Needs looking at, not especially balanced................unless you happen to have a load of dominante 3m chasers...............sigh

Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:36 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: NH This Week
And whilst I am being grumpy we need to look at the 4m races also, because if you happen to win one early and get blasted to 150 odd in the ratings, there is literally nothing available after that

Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:47 pm
Group 2 winner

Githyanki wrote:
And whilst I am being grumpy we need to look at the 4m races also, because if you happen to win one early and get blasted to 150 odd in the ratings, there is literally nothing available after that

I agree. This happened to me a few seasons ago. If you win that 4m Group race in week 2 or 3 you are basically done until Cheltenham where you have to run in the 4m G1 to get your second qualification for the National

e-mail: martinleedham@yahoo.co.uk

Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:12 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Githyanki wrote:

agree with this as well

Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:51 pm
Group 1 winner

I can add extra races over that distance but if they end up Group races then you looking at the National we will have to many High rated Chasers and loads out of the handicap I could scrap these Group Races early in the season make it listed give the winner 140 and then no National horse would get that high the race at Cheltenham will come a GIH instead of Group 1.

Gray

Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

I think we need a 4 mile group1 chase because there are no group races over that distance in the season and they are the only horses not to have a big race to go for. Plus I think we need more 4m4 races in the season. :D Though perhaps we should run them all on the flat because my horses stink at jumping :evil: :evil:

Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]