View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Att Gray Wk9 R23 
Group 3 winner

Post Att Gray Wk9 R23
Howdy

According to TOM Race 23 -- Betfred Ebor Handicap race has $1,000,000 prize money.
Can you confirm if this is a typo please?

Also according to the downloaded schedule its a 0-100 but TOM says its a 0-120?

Cheers

OK...update
Appears the schedule i downloaded at the start of the season has changed...thats "unfortunate".
Bites my tongue :x

Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:32 am
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Att Gray Wk9 R23
Jango wrote:
Howdy

According to TOM Race 23 -- Betfred Ebor Handicap race has $1,000,000 prize money.
Can you confirm if this is a typo please?

Also according to the downloaded schedule its a 0-100 but TOM says its a 0-120?

Cheers

OK...update
Appears the schedule i downloaded at the start of the season
has changed...thats "unfortunate".
Bites my tongue :x

That's correct. The Ebor prize money was corrected to what it is in reality. Other clear mistakes in schedule have also been fixed. Sorry I missed teh Queens Vase but will fix mistakes as we progress. A race was added this week as well a 0-100 handicap over 10f which from the 22 entries it got seemed a popular addition

The Ebor is actually a 4+ race but left it at 3+ for this season. It will be corrected for next season though.

Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:50 am
Group 3 winner

Thanks Leon

It would be advisable then for trainers to grab a fresh copy of the schedule as i will be doing.

Cheers

Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:23 am
Group 1 winner

Jango wrote:
Thanks Leon

It would be advisable then for trainers to grab a fresh copy of the schedule as i will be doing.

Cheers

Best to grap a fresh copy on Tuesday each week ( Might be Wednesday in Australia ). As making changes each week for now. There won't be many. Just fixing mistakes and adding the odd handicap, which will normally be a 0-100. When fixing mistakes I have taking into consideration the current schedule hence why the Ebor was left as 3+ for this season so your horse will still be able to run in the original race you may have planned for it. The new race will appear as the last race of the day and be on the same course as the last race of day. If this is a Uk dirt track the new race will be at Newcastle. So just look in the bonus section for a new race. In retrospect I should have added 0-100 1 mile race as well this week but didn't want to add too many.

Gray has decided to split the handicaps on all turning courses were the fields exceed 24 ( 20 for USA and Chester ) making it fairer race for trainers. I will try add the code soon so the splitting can be done with a click of a button instead of manually. So if you horse is in a handicap race with bends and the field looks like going above 24 then you can have confidence that race will be split.

Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]