View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 SEASON 2 SO7 TRIALS DAY 2 LIVE 12.30PM UK 
Group 1 winner

Post SEASON 2 SO7 TRIALS DAY 2 LIVE 12.30PM UK
Here are the races for Trials days 2 I will put up the Final Trials for October in the week Season Will Start November.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn8Ks16 ... Z1wXVGXQ7W

Gray

Big Thanks To Martin for the Coms.

Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:46 am
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

Post Re: SEASON 2 SO7 TRIALS DAY 2 LIVE 12.30PM UK
Firstly. A massive thank you to Gray and Martin for the running of the races and comms on trails day 2. It's very much appreciated gents.

Very pleased with both sets of horses on the flat and jumps this week. Besides the faller, I had 11 horses in the first 3 home. Looking like I could have a very good season ahead and with further improvements to come I'm stocked

Big shout out to the old vets Ryan Tahmassebi and David Hooley for getting into the winners enclosure this week, if you didn't get the bug before I'm sure you both have it now :lol: These trainers definitely make the league much more competitive and are top trainers.

Flat Horses

Race 1
Retail Dimension 2yo - 2nd - Congrats Ryan, just like old times mate :D Classy 2yo you have there and if he's better at 3yo you should have some serious fun with him throughout the season. Seems you and Mr Hooley are away and running now and another 7 weeks should stand you both in good stead. Was happy with my 2nd placed finish today, he could be a better 3yo just not got round to exporting him yet.

Race 3
Dangerous Florale 7yo - 3rd - Nice win Leon. Very fast horse you have there. Another pleasing effort to finish 3rd. Will be interesting to see how one of my games go before the start of the season. I've some very nice pairings going on right now and will hopefully get some better ones than what's in my CK right now.

Race 5
Coded Pass 7yo 1st - Great win by one of best older milers, he won that quite comfortably in the end pulling further clear near the line. I did some exporting last night from one of my other games and found some more exciting older milers who beat this horse. Very happy with were I'm at with this distance. Think I have some live G1 types for the upcoming season.

Race 7
Danderry Note 4yo - 1st - Little surprised by this win to be honest, he as a jumps pedigree and not a flat one. I didn't think my 1m2f horses wore any good. My trails are all over the place with this distance, around 8/10 of them take it in turns to win races and there is no stand out performer. Looking at this result there maybe are up to G1 level. Another one who as just entered my breeding barn.

Race 9
Trojan Attack 3yo - 2nd - Nice win Vinny. This is one of my best 1m4f 3yos and stayed on very well today. Not sure if I will enter him as an older horse just yet for the league and will be interesting to see what his offspring can produce. He's still racing in my game right now, but will shortly be in the breeding barn.

Race 11
Acorn Street 4yo - 2nd - This was one of the 2 I couldn't split in my trails and kindly asked Gray if the numbers was low can I have a 2nd entry. He's one of my best 2m flat horses and ran a solid race today. He's from my Super Stallion Isengard which a lot of my flat team come from. His offspring have an awesome burst of speed in the final 3f from home. This horse like a lot of my trail runners have just entered the breeding barn. Expecting his offspring to produce some fine horses in time.

NH Jumpers

Race 2
Rule Of Maze 4yo - 3rd - Congrats Martin, breed to hell out of that horse before the start of the season and cover as many mares as possible. You have a serious 4yoH on your hands mate :) Another fine placed finish for my horse. Not sure what to do with her. keep her for the 4yo which she is very good or put her in my team older and go the novice or open route. The way I keep on improving my 2mH division she could be one of my novices for the season.

Race 4
Jaynie Of Helliers 7yo - Faller - Started to come into the race 3f from home and a slow poor jump and then started to back track and eventually fell. Another division where 8/10 horses take it in turns to win and I've no stand out performer. Will have to do some extensive trails before the season kicks off.

Race 6
Marshs Zouz 7yo - 3rd - Congrats Mr Hooley (AKA my old Nemesis :lol:) Bet it's nice to be back in the winners enclosure after all these years mate. I know how much you love a Champion Hurdle contender and also know how good of a trainer you are at breeding league horses. Thought he was to kick on over 3f out but ran out of gas in the end. Pleasing run all the same.

Race 8
Plague Runner 9yo - 2nd - Oh boy!!! What can I say about probably the best 3m Chaser to ever grace the league IMO. Awesome to see GI Joe back in action. It seems I'm heading in the right direction with my 3mC after this showing, but still have a lot of work to do. Plague Runner ran a blinding race and it could have been a different story if not for a slow jump at the last, when he was really starting to pick up. Take nothing away from the winner he is a absolute freak of chaser. Once in a lifetime horse.

Race 10
Rafaella Mylette 7yo - 1st - She's a very soft ground mare and loved it around here today under these conditions, won a shade cosily in the end. I rate her very highly and will be a asset for my team next season on anything Soft/Heavy. Her first offspring are coming along nicely as well and will hopefully get some good CK horses from her. Could be another one of those Wondermares I keep on raving on about.

Race 12
Sensitive Jules 8yo - 1st - I've still around 80/100 stayers I've not had the chance to trail properly yet. This is a positive sign of good things to come, I've been very fortunate to have had some great national horses in the past and been able to complete the grand slam of these type of races. It would be awesome to have some more to aim them at again.

Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]