View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Courses and field sizes 
Group 1 winner

Post Courses and field sizes
got to say over the past few weeks there have been a number of over subscribed races on courses where three quarters of the field are dead and buried before entering the stalls this is not just a league problem this is a game problem.i have been playing a lot on my own schedule and seen countless times any race over 12 runners 9 or 10 horses with the same running style racing 10 across the track behind the leader over various trips or is it just my game thats broken?

please feel free to berate i can take it

Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:46 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Courses and field sizes
Lets berate Steve :lol: :lol:

I'd never breed to a stallion hold up horse on the flat unless over 2m plus, :D :D

The group races on the flat over 1m plus are so competitive that if u get to far back its over and especially when u ran in the overseas races. My US game was fantastic for the league because lots of my race courses were 5 furlongs and so u needed pace horses to win races. :D

Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:22 pm
Group 1 winner

Game and race kit problem, slightly better now they at least try to come in on the bends, but yes it is an issue where you have a load of horses with the same run style, and one about which nothing much more can be done. Leon has already done a lot of work to figure out which courses are the worst and make schedule changes to reduce the impact. Is one of the many little ripples we need to live with.

Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:26 pm
Group 1 winner

Githyanki wrote:
Game and race kit problem, slightly better now they at least try to come in on the bends, but yes it is an issue where you have a load of horses with the same run style, and one about which nothing much more can be done. Leon has already done a lot of work to figure out which courses are the worst and make schedule changes to reduce the impact. Is one of the many little ripples we need to live with.

I think its more of a problem on the flat because there's very few front runners to string them out so they just bunch up with little pace. The flat has improved massively since the last league , it was a shambles then.

Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:28 pm
Group 1 winner

Probably, the NH also gives them a lot more time to sort themselves out and they split more as they jump differently.

Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:30 pm
Group 1 winner

cheers john i knew i could rely on you btw got some beasts coming watch this space lol

Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:42 pm
Group 1 winner

Josh hold up mate i'm just getting me coat and coming with you lol

Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:44 pm
Group 2 winner

I find the Jockeys not anticipating a turn the most infuriating thing. Loads been done in terms of making the turns have less impact, but the main issue is the game issue, that Jockeys will stay 10 wide all the way along the straight, with ample time to move across, even though they know there's a turn coming up in a furlong or 2, then only try to cross actually on the turn

I've found out my 10f horses are all even pace, so must have messed up my own trials an not realised they were. Means they always get caught wide now. Not that it makes a difference as they're mostly Donkeys anyway it seems

Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:30 pm
Group 1 winner

kniesh wrote:
I find the Jockeys not anticipating a turn the most infuriating thing. Loads been done in terms of making the turns have less impact, but the main issue is the game issue, that Jockeys will stay 10 wide all the way along the straight, with ample time to move across, even though they know there's a turn coming up in a furlong or 2, then only try to cross actually on the turn

I've found out my 10f horses are all even pace, so must have messed up my own trials an not realised they were. Means they always get caught wide now. Not that it makes a difference as they're mostly Donkeys anyway it seems

What do u feed u sprinters :shock: :shock: They look like monsters.

Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:16 pm
Group 1 winner

I had to leave the coat mate, someone needed to stick around and turn off the lights :)

Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:23 am
Group 2 winner

ghostzapper74 wrote:
kniesh wrote:

What do u feed u sprinters :shock: :shock: They look like monsters.

Ha, I have different games for every distance, an that one has just had a lot more attention than the others because I got my first proper breakthrough in it so go back to it every time I get bored with anything. I have a bit of a monster I'm thinking of uploading in the window, but may leave it till next season now. Batters Beijing respect an Xinyi Player in my trials. In the process of turning my sprint game into milers too, getting reasonable results so far

Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]