View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 ONLINE LEAGUE VOLUNTEERS WANTED 
Group 2 winner

Post Re: ONLINE LEAGUE VOLUNTEERS WANTED
cherzo2015 wrote:
I will do handicapping for both code.

This is a much appreciated offer by all of us I am sure. But I think it is too big a commitment to try and do both. Maybe speak to Gray, Sirius or Doug and ask them about the hours it takes. Good on you for putting yourself up for it though.

Commentary wise I think I need at least 15NH races per week (5 a day) covered and I will be able to do the rest. Flat wise it is dependant on how many Leon does per week but I reckon I could do with someone agreeing to 10 to 12 a week.

e-mail: martinleedham@yahoo.co.uk

Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:43 am
Profile WWW
Selling plater

If someone has time to run through the handicapping for the flat with me, I would be up for giving it a go, and give me an indication of how long it roughly takes.

Reading the comments;

- rate the maidens
- let the system calculate the handicaps each week
- review and update the systems handicaps (both increases and decreases appeared low last year) - however, i will add going down the handicap should be much much slower than going up, unless we want to artificially increase the speed of which handicaps are reduced.
- further special attention to foreign handicaps (which i agree, would be good to even reduce the numbers, currently there are 50 in the schedule)

Do I need drop box for this, or can i just watch the races when published on youtube and adjust handicaps accordingly.

Thanks

Connor

Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:41 pm
Group 1 winner

CDJ LIggett wrote:
If someone has time to run through the handicapping for the flat with me, I would be up for giving it a go, and give me an indication of how long it roughly takes.

Reading the comments;

- rate the maidens
- review and update the systems handicaps (both increases and decreases appeared low last year) - however, i will add going down the handicap should be much much slower than going up, unless we want to artificially increase the speed of which handicaps are reduced.
- further special attention to foreign handicaps (which i agree, would be good to even reduce the numbers, currently there are 50 in the schedule)

Do I need drop box for this, or can i just watch the races when published on youtube and adjust handicaps accordingly.

Thanks

Connor

We will have a Trials day Connor e-mail me grayham37 at hotmail DOT com and i will give you some guidelines and you can send me your thoughts You will get 4 races to Handicap FLAT and ALEX Will do the 4 JUMP RACES handicaps if that is alright with you Both

Connor FLAT HANDICAPPER
Alex NH HANDICAPPER

We can then start new Season in August.

Gray

Gray

Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Handicapper

simpleminds wrote:
CDJ LIggett wrote:

Reading the comments;

- rate the maidens

Thanks

Connor

We will have a Trials day Connor e-mail me grayham37 at hotmail DOT com and i will give you some guidelines and you can send me your thoughts You will get 4 races to Handicap FLAT and ALEX Will do the 4 JUMP RACES handicaps if that is alright with you Both

Connor FLAT HANDICAPPER
Alex NH HANDICAPPER

We can then start new Season in August.

Gray

Gray

Sounds good to me.

Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:39 pm
Selling plater

i tried downloading and using the race kit last night.

But it was asking for a name and key to be able to open it.

I have the game downloaded through steam, does anybody know how to get this to work?

Thanks

Connor

Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:25 pm
Group 1 winner

Flat Handicapper is Vacant again any Volunteers welcomed Also Commentators Wanted to help out.

Gray

Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:42 am
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

Race Runner Wanted but not essential

Handicapper wanted I will do it if no one steps up

Commentators Wanted ( If no Volunteers Race runners to ran races with in Game Commentary so no silent races Really need 2 or 3)

Gray

Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:21 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 3 winner

I can run extra races Gray, Sorry I wouldn't be any good at handicapping or comms

Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:59 pm
Group 1 winner

David1uk wrote:
I can run extra races Gray, Sorry I wouldn't be any good at handicapping or comms

Thanks David.

Gray

Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:16 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2