View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Problems logging in to league stable and this forum 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Problems logging in to league stable and this forum
boddersfish wrote:
I have had to make this account just to post this message. I registered a stable with the online league page a week or two ago but couldnt remember my password. when i try to reset the password it tells me "internal server error" if i enter my email and click reset. Also when i try to log into this forum i get a problem where it tells me an email with password has been sent, howveer no eamil is received, either in spam or otherwise. I have run quite a few seasons recently hoping to enter some horses up for my first go at online league. Is there a problem with the site or is it something I am doing wrong. My stable was entered under malcolm mcmilkerton, as is my name on this forum when i can log in.

Might be something wrong with the site Malcolm it will be worked on over next weekend by Leon when we change over to the new Season. Make sure you have your Log in Name spelt Correctly This is what it is on the Site Malcolm McMilkerton. if you have that right it must be your Password check it could be a Capitol letter or no Capitols letters give me a nudge if not fixed after Next Weekend Leon will be back and i will ask him to sort you out.

Gray

Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:53 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]