View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 League teams 
Handicapper

Post League teams
This league has been terrible for my flat team :lol: now don’t get me wrong, I wasn’t expecting group class, but I thought my team would be at least competitive in the handicaps which they definitely aren’t :lol: will it be worth it if I just quick fire through jumps seasons to try and get a rough squad ready for the upload window? As I’m losing the hope with my flat save. Also, what are people’s team set up, as in what ages, distances, sexes for both codes? Lastly, this is probably the last thing the volunteers are thinking off but will there be a league quite quickly following this one or will it be a further few months down the line?

Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:23 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: League teams
Adam i sent u a message. :D

Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:54 pm
Group 1 winner

The Next League Break will be short I intend to Start Early February so this will finish December so just 2 months.

Gray

Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 2 winner

The plan is to follow up with the next season pretty quickly as long as this one goes smoothly. The gap was far too long last time.

Just throw some jumpers in. What is the worst that could happen.

As for the flat, don't fret. The flat game is a mess and pretty inconsistent in my opinion. I am in my 7th season I think and so far I haven't had a flat winner yet this season.

If your horses are running badly they will drop down the handicap to their proper level by week 6 or so ... then the winners will come. Just put them in the lowest grade races you can get them in.

e-mail: martinleedham@yahoo.co.uk

Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:58 pm
Profile WWW
Handicapper

Ah that’s perfect with the short gap between the 2! Aye, I think I’ll try and get some jumpers in to give me a base for the start of the next season. My flat horses are terrible so may give up with them after this season :lol:

Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]